Prolouge

PROLOGUE; Maybe its forever
BACKGROUND INFO:
.....
hey my name is Elle Tilling! I'm 17 years old from Calabasas, California. I live with my mom and dad, I'm an only child and my family is pretty wealthy, so you could i am a little spoiled but i don't act like i'm the shit. I'm pretty down to earth, don't like all the attention, maybe a little broken in the heart. I've had rough times with my ex-boyfriends in the past which did leave me to being single for a year and 2 months. in those past months I've been in what you can say a pretty bad time. 2 months of staying in my room crying after my last boyfriend cheated and abused me i finally started going out into the city with some people that most people would call "bad influences". but what can i say? i was damaged, emotionally. Which led me to bad things like staying out till 3 in the morning drinking, smoking, and hooking up with random guys although I'm still a virgin and i plan to stay like that till i strongly love someone, and when i say love i mean LOVE, not those kind of people who will just say "i love you" to a person I'm dating only after 4 seconds of being in a relationship, my definition of loving someone is knowing you'd do anything for them and putting all your trust in just one person. Mistakenly i said i love you to my last boyfriend who i told you cheated on me and abused me.. but he wasn't the only one who did those things to me.. my last boyfriend before him did the same thing so since last year I've haven't gotten to trust anybody.
but we can forget that for now.. let me just tell you some basic details about me; I'm 17 (as you already know) i have long-ish brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. I'm 5'4 and have i guess an okay body. I go to Living Oaks High School and i just finished my junior year and on my way to SENIOR YEAR! very excited but i actually wont be here for my first 2 months of senior year because my house is getting remodeled and my aunt invited us to live with her for the summer so i will be living in London, Ontario, Canada for a while.