Chapter 3

"Ju- Jus-Justin B-B- what." i said not even finishing the sentence.

I'm a fan of Justin Bieber but of his music, not one of those crazy fans who would give up everything in the world just for him to say my name. i was just shocked that the magazine company would let me start working so sudden with such a big star.

"you like Mr. BIeber?" my aunt asked

"well yeah hes cool i just didn't think i'd ever meet him so soon"

"well get ready hun, tomorrows your day" my aunt said with a wink.

"maybe you guys might fall in love" my mom added waving her hands in a dramatic way.

"hahahah yeah right haha" i laughed at the thought

We all finished lunch. I asked my aunt if i could borrow her car to go to the mall just to pick out some accessories for my outfit i would wear tomorrow for my first day of working in such a nice magazine place and meeting Justin Bieber (talk about bonus!)

at the end of the day i came back from the mall with more cloths than i planned but hey.. girls have no limit in cloths!

after dinner i went straight to bed for the soon exciting and long day tomorrow. i dont know what it is, but something tells me that tomorrow will be beyond my expectations.. i pushed that thought aside and went to sleep.

next day;

I woke up all nervous/excited. I took a shower brushed my teeth, dried my hair, straightened it, and put on my simple everyday makeup; powder, top eyeliner and mascara. i liked it

it was 10:00 am, and i had to be at the building by 11 so i thought just to start driving there now to get there early for my first day.

my aunt let me borrow her dark gray Lexus while i stay here for the time being.

On the way there i stopped at Starbucks to get a white mocha latte, perfect drink for an amazing day.

it was about 10:46 am when i got to the plot of the building... okay so maybe i didn't arrive that early but its better than being late!

I go inside to the building and say that I'm looking for Micheal Looms the photographer. the lady just told me to wait in his office, so i went in there and about 7 mins later he comes in and greets me.

"Oh hello! Elle Tillings right?" he asks

"yes i am, thanks so much for giving me this opportunity Mr. Looms" i say

"oh no problem hun, your aunt has been talking a lot about your family moving here for a while and shes told me a lot about your academic work and such and then i had this place open for an assistant so i thought about you and maybe you would like to work here for summer and get payed too" he says

"i get payed to work here?" i asked

"haha of course you do sweety!" he exclaims

"oh wow okay well thank you!"

"haha your welcome, well follow me and ill give you a tour of the building"

"great!" i say

he shows me the celebrities dressing rooms, staff dining room, bathrooms throughout the area and the photo shooting area. He also introduced me to some of the workers, camera men, and such.

"wow this buildings amazing with such great people" i say already feeling warm and cozy here

"oh good, well its about almost 12, so let me just give your schedule for the day and for the rest of the month" he says