Chapter 23

"W-what are doing here?"

"I need to explain everything" Justin said

"Justin.. there's nothing to explain. Everything you wanted me to know i already got"

"No Elle, you don't understand"

"Don't understand what Justin? that you basically told me it would be better for you if you and Selena got back together? or the fact that i was just your summer romance?" I said

Justin didn't say anything. He just stared at me.

"What" i snapped

"how can you say that you were just my summer romance?"

"Cause... that's how it feels now. That you don't actually have true and real feelings for me"

"Wow. stop right there." Justin said sounding a bit more serious. "I did love you for real, and I still do."

"Then why'd you break up with me"

"I was stupid."

pffft. I rolled my eyes.

"Elle, i know your still mad and i get it."

"Really Justin, do you really get it?" i said annoyed

"Yes! I get it. I was stupid to let you go. I was retarded to think that publicity was better for me than an actual relationship. I was an idiot to let someone so perfect... so beautiful and amazing go. I was sick to think that letting you go was a actual good option. I was so unbelievably mind fucked Elle. I need you."

I stayed quiet and glanced at him.

"Elle you need to know that letting you go was a stupid mistake." Justin said. "The day you left, the day we had the fight. I was a complete mess without you. I didn't get out of my room, I locked myself in. I didn't get up to eat. I wouldn't talk to anyone. I wouldn't answer my phone. The way you left me, sitting on the floor, crying was the exact same way for two days straight."

I looked at the ground and felt tears forming. I fought them.

"Elle I need you."

"But you don't.." i said

"yes I do!"

"No. Justin you don't. You have everything. You have the money, the fame, the job of a lifetime. Your life is set. You don't need me to bring you down."

"Elle, a-are you hearing yourself right now?" Justin said. "sure i have all those things. and maybe even more. But whats all that gonna matter if it doesn't make me as happy as you do?"

I sighed.

"Justin, can i just remind you that your the one who wanted to end things between us so you can get with Selena and make your self an even bigger star." I said. "So why the sudden change?"

"Because i realized that since i met you, i couldn't go back to the way things were before. You make me a better person. You make me feel like a normal 19 year old guy. You make everything seem different in ways that i can't even explain. All i know is that with out you in my life from here on out, will be hell."

I was fighting back the tears once again.

Justin looked me straight in the eyes.

"Elle. I-I love you."

Now there was nothing holding back my tears, because i knew that i loved him too.

Justin came closer to me.

"I don't expect you to forget and forgive what i did to you Elle. but all i am asking is a second chance. A second chance to show you what i promised i would do, to be that guy to show you how to love again."

I looked at him.

"I don't need a guy to show me how to love." I said.

"Elle..pl-"

"Because I already love you" i said

Justin looked at me, eyes wide.

"W-what..." Justin said not believing me.

"Justin I love you."

Justin smiled.

"I love you more than you can imagine Elle."

Justin came more closer and closer. He looked at me straight in the eyes. His lips brushed against mine and soon enough both of our lips were in perfect sync.

Justin's tongue was sliding against my lips for entrance. Which i accepted.

I felt his hands come around my waist, holding on firmly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck effortlessly.

It felt fireworks.

Like this moment was what i was always waiting for.

I did love him. Honestly.

We both pulled away and smiled.

"So.." I said "You wanna begin telling me how you found me and my house?"

He chuckled and began talking.

-

-

-

A/N

Hello! Today i finished my reading SOL so only 2 more left to go.

Vote and Comment!!!!

Thanks!!!

⛄️Do you wanna build a snowman?⛄️