Chapter 24

"and that's how i found where you lived" Justin said

"Well that's not weird at all"

"aye, i had to find you some way" Justin said

"and you did" i smiled

Justin leaned in and kissed me.

Apparently Kenny, Justin's bodyguard found me on google and got more research on me. He ended up finding my street name and went around asking the neighbors where Elle Tillings lived. Kind of creepy. But hey, Justin's right here with me. I ain't complaining.

we have been in my room, talking for a straight hour on everything. To what happened between us to Selena getting out of our way to how he found my house.

"By the way, where are my parents?" i asked

"Oh well when i came over to see if you were here, your mom answered the door and welcomed me in, so i explained the basic stuff to her and she said that she would make up something so that you had to come home and her and your dad went out to dinner"

"Oh okay, um well what do you want to do before they get here and start asking us questions?" i smiled

Justin laughed.

"Well you could give me a tour of your house, since you know, I'll be here a lot more." he winked

I giggled and stood up.

"Well then come with me Mr.Bieber"

"Gladly" he smiled

I took Justin to all the rooms in my house. From my room, parents room, guests rooms, bathrooms, game room/ theater room, kitchen, living room, family room, and finally the back yard.

After 20 minutes, we were done with the tour and was sitting on the couch with the tv on.

"I'm hungryyyyy" Justin wailed

"Well then find something"

"Make me something"

"Like what?"

"Surprise me" Justin waved his hands.

I giggled and rolled my eyes.

I got up and went to the kitchen.

I decided to make Justin something really good but simple.

Oh i know!

My grilled tuna melt.

I took out the can of tuna, mayo, mozzarella cheese, and onions. I put them all on the frying pan and let it all come together.

Once that was done i got out french bread and put the tuna melt inside.

It took less than 15 minutes to make and i was almost done with the whole meal.

I got out a tray, put the sandwich on a plate with a side of potato chips and poured a glass of apple juice.

Done.

I brought everything to the living room where Justin was watching tv.

"Here you go" i said

"Oh wow.."

" you don't like it?"

"No no no! It looks amazing" Justin said

"haha thank you"

"I would have been fine with a bowl of cereal"

"its no problem" I smiled

Justin gestured his hands at me saying to come closer to him.

I came closer and he pulled me down on the couch and started kissing me.

We stayed like that for 2 minutes.

I pulled out and laughed.

"You should probably eat your amazing sandwich i made before it gets cold."

"I probably should" he winked

--

10 minutes later my parents arrived home.

"Hi mom"

"Hi sweety, did you see Justin?" she smiled

"yes mom"

"anndddd.."

"Wer-"

"Were back together" Justin said coming into the room

I smiled and looked back at him to see him smiling too.

My mom clapped her hands.

"Oh good!" she said

"Mom, wheres dad?"

Before she could answer, he walked through the door.

"Hey dad" i said

"Hey..." my dad said noticing all of us smiling. "What'd i miss?"

"Elle and Justin are back together" my mom chirped

"oh, Well congratulations" my dad said smiling

"Thanks dad" i said giving my dad a hug.

My dad went up to Justin and shook his hand.

"Thank you sir." Justin said

"Thank you" my dad said

I was a little confused why my dad thanked Justin, but i got over it because my dad liking and supporting me and Justin was all i needed.

My family, Justin and I all sat down in the living room.

Me and Justin explained everything to them and they surprisingly understood.

10:00 pm came around and Justin had to leave for an early interview tomorrow morning.

"I'm surprised they took all that so well" i said

"Same, i thought they would hate me"

"hahah to be honest i thought my dad would"

"But everyone loves me" Justin smiled cocky

"Yeah yeah"

"You know you do, you told me" he winked

I rolled my eyes and smiled

"and i do"

"I love you Elle"

"I love you too"

Justin leaned in and kissed me passionately. I put my hands around his neck and his hands fell right on my hips.

He slipped his tongue in and i allowed it.

He pulled out and left me breathless.

"I'll see tomorrow beautiful" he said

I couldn't say anything. So i just smiled and waved.

-

-

-

A/N

I just want to say thank you so much for reading 'Maybe It's Forever'. I already have 93 reads and I want to say thank you. My goal for this fan-fiction is to have at least 100 reads. Thanks again. I love youuu.

Vote and Comment!!!!

Thanks!!!