Chapter 28

"Elle, I love you so much. I don't care what other people think! Your meant for me and I'm meant for you! Theres not one single damn person in this world that can tell me otherwise!"

"Justin I love you too, so much. But i'm just scared about telling the world about us.. what if they hate me more then Selena and actually try hurting me? what if they hurt you?! wha-"

"No one can hurt me enough to ever stop loving you." Justin said cutting me off.

"And that's a relief to know but-"

"But nothing! Elle, the world will eventually find out about us somehow! Why not now? why don't we just tell everyone about us?"

"And we will..."

"When?" Justin asked.

"Now."

I grabbed Justin's hand and led him to my car. We both got in and I drove off.

"Elle wher-"

"Just see" i said

Once i got to a nice place where i saw some paparazzi, i parked the car.

I got out and Justin followed me.

I stopped in one hidden place with Justin right by my side looking confused.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked

"Kiss me."

He looked confused but then smiled.

He grabbed me and pulled me into him.

Tightened his grip around my waist, slipped his tongue in, and massaged my back.

"Hey!" someone said.

"Its Justin Bieber!"

"Oh my god!"

"Are they dating?" another person said.

Comments were coming left and right.

Justin and I pulled out like we were surprised by them seeing us.

Justin grabbed my hand and led us back into the car.

"Well, that worked." He said.

"Yeah.."

Justin looked over at me and grinned.

"Why don't we go back to my place and finish what the kiss started?"

I nodded and we headed back to his place.

Once we got in the door of his house, Justin pinned me against the wall and started kissing my neck.

I let out a moan.

Justin came back up to me lips and brushed up against them.

"Now that the world knows about us, You know what comes next?" he asked.

"What?"

"I'm gonna break up with you." Justin said still kissing my neck.

I pushed him away.

"What..?"

"What. you didn't actually think that i would stay with a regular girl like you?"

I stayed quiet with tears going down my face.

"Oh my god! you actually did! hahahah..." The sound of Justin's voice fading and turning into a siren type of noise.

_End of dream.

(Alarm sound goes off)

I sat up straight, breathing hard with tears falling out of my eyes.

"Bad dream.." i whispered.

I looked at my phone which was still going off.

First day of school.

ughh.

I turned off the alarm and lazily dragged myself out of bed and wobbled to the bathroom

"Well, You look like shit... better change that" I said to myself in the mirror.

I turned on the warm water and got into the shower.

Shampooed. Body wash. Conditioner. Basic.

I got out of the shower and dried myself.

I had exactly 30 minutes to get my butt out of the door and go to the first day of hell. school*

After 15 minutes of doing hair and makeup, I now had to pick out on outfit.

Now what do you wear on the first day of school that says you don't want to be here but you don't want to look like a bum..? Done.

I went downstairs, got an apple, out the door got into my white BMW and drove off to hell.

-

Once i got there, i parked my car in the schools parking lot. Opened my door and got out to get my stuff from the back.

"ELLE!" i heard someone call.

I turned around to see Eliana.

"Hey!" i said.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"About what..?"

"You and Justin Bieber!"

-

-

-

A/N

Hello babes! So my social studies SOL is on the 9th so wish me luck. I'm serious I suck at social studies. Anyways I hoped you liked today's chapter.

Vote and Comment!!!!

Thanks!!!

🍓