Chapter 14

I need to talk to you

Those were the words that kept going through my mind for the next 20 minutes we were driving in silence.

Justin seemed fine during dinner. I noticed he seemed a little concerned but i thought he got over it.

I looked over at him.

His eyes straight on the road, jaw clenched, and his fists tightly on the steering wheel.

I looked away from him and focused on my side of the road and observed where he might be taking me.

I noticed we were going up to a hill. i saw were trees, bushes, and the moon shining everything in our path.

In about 5 minutes he stopped in the middle of the hill that overlooked the city.

I looked over at him confused at what we were doing here.

He finally looked back at me and spoke up.

"What happened in your past?"

I looked back at him blankly.

"um.. w-what?" was all i could say.

"What happened with your ex's that you won't tell me about?"

"nothing uh nothing ha-"

"Don't fucking bullshit me Elle." Justin said angrily.

"Excuse me?" i said hurt

"yeah, Elle whenever someone some how brings up your past you go all quiet and shit."

"well I'm sorry Justin that i can't open up that easy." I said yelling "I'm sorry that i don't feel like bring up shit from the past! I'm so that fucking sorry that i don't like talking about that kind of stuff!"

"And why not! Why can't you just tell me?! What is the reason you cant tell me you love me either!?" Justin yelled "Is it really that fucking hard!?"

"yes! it really is that fucking hard! but you wouldn't understand!

"Then tell me! Make me understand!"

"Fine! Justin you wanna know?! here it is!" I yelled "I got cheated on and abused from my last two boyfriends! They didn't care about my family, my life and especially not me! I thought they loved me, i thought they cared but i was wrong! so fucking wrong! and here i am thinking that you cared about me but i'm just always wrong!"

and with that i got out of the car and ran off to who knows where.

I was running and running even when i was out of breath.

In the distance i heard Justin calling my name but i didn't want to look back.

How could he be so insensitive?

Why would he do that?

Sure maybe i didn't tell him soon enough but doesn't mean he has a right to yell at me.

My thoughts kept pounding my head, tears fell out of my eyes and my stomach formed a knot.

My eye sight was getting blurry from the tears falling and i couldn't see where i was going.

I tripped over what i was guessing a trees root and fell face forward

"Oww" i said with even more tears coming out of my eyes.

With the fight with Justin and the throbbing pain my bloody knees and elbows were giving me was just to much. Everything hurt.

I gave up on running and just sat there.