The Bar (Adams POV)

I sat there and chugged maybe 3 or 4.. I was so stupid.

I got up and I walked around to find Ashley and Michael.

But they weren't at the table.

"Uh.. Wheres Ash?" All I cared about was Ashley. Not even Michael.

"Oh.. Uh.. Sh.. Shes over THERE!" Brad pointed in a direction, and I followed his pointing fingers down, down, and to the corner of the room.

Where I saw the most disgusting thing.

Ashley. Michael.

They were kissing.

For a second i thought it was actually happening, and then I saw her try to get out of his grip.

"SHIT" I sprinted, and everyone knew what I was thinking.

All me, Brad, Neil, and even Barry ripped Michael off of Ashley, and I swung a fist RIGHT where his nose started to bleed. Just like Neil's.

He swung a fist back at me, and it went across my cheek, but nothing happened.

It was like i was numb from all of my emotions; from all of my anger.

Soon enough I stopped, and noticed if I kept punching him, I could kill him.

He scattered as I sat down to a chair, and I layed my head in my hands and just sobbed.

I sat there for hours.

I didn't see anyone, I didn't care.

It was all my fault that Ash got into this mess.

My fault.

And she'll be so disappointed in me.

I PROMISED her.

PROMISED.

I promised her nothing would go wrong.

And I broke it. I broke that promise.

I feel so bad.

Why should I feel sorry for myself? I was the one that made Ashley experience.. Well.. I can't even think it. I can't, nor will I ever say it.

Ever.

I got up, and the alchohol kicked in, and I wobbled towards the door. I needed out. Away from this place. I'll just walk home.

Then a random person walked up to me.

"Hey man, I got something for you." his voice was hoarse, and tired.

He wore a jacket with the hood over his head, just enough so I couldnt really see his face.

"I saw you over there.. I couldnt believe what that dude did. I would of done the same thing." he tries to comfort me for some reason..

"I have something for you."

I look at him. What was it. What did he have to ruin my life a bit more.

"But first lets go over to the bar to get a nice drink." He told me as I followed him to the bar.

He sat me down, and got me the biggest drink I have EVER seen. It could of been a gallon.

He slid the drink in front of me, and I felt SO sorry for myself, that I just needed it to disapear. I needed it to be forgotten.

So I chugged it.

Every drop of it went down the hatchet. All of it.

It hit me SUPER hard. I couldnt control ANYTHING, and I could barely think. Just barely. Everything was just a blur.

All I remember is what he said.

"This stuff will make ya happy." I felt him slide the bag of whatever it was and a paper in the inner pocket of my jacket.

"When you want more, look at the paper and meet me there at 6:00 behind this bar."

"See ya there" his voice had a smile in it.

I got up to run out, I don't even know why, and my legs tell from underneath me, and everything went black.