Ash?! (Adam's POV)

I sat on the small couch in the hospital room, crammed like a sandwich into the rest of the guys.

I looked down at the cold white floor that was intact with my feet, and clutched a handful of the bottom of my jacket tightly, trying to hold my inner craving inside.

I needed the happy pills... SO bad.

Even though Brad and Ashley knew that I was taking them..

I needed them..

I needed this to be gone. I just want it to be normal again.

I want the person laying in the bed in a deep sleep in my arms..

But I cant have that.

The pills have tooken me and my relationship with the world away from reality.

And they control me.

I cant stop them without anyone's help.

Maybe I can ask for Ashley's help..

She helped me through alot of stuff.. I help her through as much as I possibly can back.. Maybe I can get help from her.. She is really the only one I can trust with that favor.

I would be basically lying my life in her hands for a while until everything straightens out and until the happy pills disappear from my life.

I look up to look at Ashley in her bed, but AWAKE.

I smile, and the rest of the band saw her and they all started to ask her questions.

Her eyes were dull.. They looked like they had no emotion in them..

They didn't look like her beutiful eyes at all..

In fact..

They looked lifeless.

I knew something was wrong then.

I started freaking out, and I tried to make her look at me.

All she did was look straight forward.

"Guys.. She's not okay.." I looked at the heart tracker, her heartbeat was going slower and slower by the second...

"At ALL" I looked at Brad, and he looked at me with the same expression.

They all started freaking out, and they all were trying to talk to her.

I don't think that she hears them...

Soon her heartbeat rapidly got faster and faster, and I started to hold her hand.

Her hand was ice cold.

Soon enough her heartbeat sounded like it was going to just explode like a bomb.

And then, I swear to god, she looked at me.

Her eyes were concious for that one second, and her face had the expression on it, that I felt like she was screaming for help. From SOMEONE.

And she looked at ME.

And then her eyes stopped conciousness again, and they shut.

"No no ASHLEY" I jump up, and started realizing what was REALLY happening.

I shoved everyone out of the way, and held her cold face in my hands.

I broke out from what felt like a trance as the heartbeat tracker read that her heartbeat stopped.

Her head layed limp in my hand as I realized what reality really was like without the drugs filtering it out like it wasnt there.

"ASHLEEY" I scream, thinking that it would wake her up as the high pitched sound of the heart tracker filled the room.