R.T

'My little lady.'
-
A/N: 8th September is coming babies.

"Richie I swear to god!" (Y/N) shouted. She tried walking faster to get away from the boy but he put his hand on her shoulder causing her to stop. "But princess I must thank you for saving me!" She turned to glare at him, "Fuck off Tozier." She snarled at him. "Ouch you hate me so much we are using second names? The only second thing we should be on is second base." She tried to hide her smile but he seen it. "So you can smile princess!"

"Of course I can smile! I smile all the time!" He laughed at her, "Are you sure? Maybe you are just too small for me to notice." She kicked his leg after that comment. Being called short is the worst. Richie whined. "What was that for little lady?" (Y/N) kicked him again. "Stop calling me short Tozier." He laughed as she walked away. He ran his hand through his hair, wondering why she was so blunt with him.

"You may be a little lady but (Y/N)!" She spun around and stumbled backwards not noticed how close he'd gotten in a split second. He lifted her up. "What are you doing Richie!?" She squealed. "Simply showing you that you are my little lady." He said quickly before planting a small kiss on her lips. "That's it? Wow Tozier you're such a pussy!" She laughed before grabbing his cheeks and kissing him deeply. Richie pulled away first before setting (Y/N) back down. "Okay wow what?" His cheeks were stained red. "Bye Tozier!" She said before racing off to the Barrens to meet the losers club.

-bonus-

"Richie why are your cheeks so red?" Eddie asked. Richie wasn't paying attention he was daydreaming. Bill nudged him. "Wait what? No me and (Y/N) didn't kiss what are you talking about?!" Richie shouted. The group laughed. "Richie nobody said anything about you and (Y/N) kissing." Beverly said.