R.T

title; was that the ruckus you heard sir?
words; 501

note; the breakfast club au, spicyy.

bill, ben, beverly and y/n turned to loud crashing sound which rang through the whole school. y/n gasped as richie jogged down the steps. he winked at her and walked over to his desk. "forgot my pencil!" he said before saluting her. crashing was heard from the hall, mr vernon shouting about the ruckus. Richie muttered a swear under his breath before diving under y/n and bill's desk. everyone quickly rushed to their seats.

the door swung open and mr vernon entered. "what was that ruckus?" he demanded answers, slamming his hands down on the desk. "w-what r-ruckus s-sir?" bill stuttered his body shaking. "I was just in my office and I heard a ruckus!" he pointed towards the library door. y/n had no clue why. they knew where it was.

"could you describe the ruckus, sir?" ben spoke up in hopes of getting his attention off the pair. mr vernon glared at him and pointed which beverly found was quite rude. "watch your tongue young man!" meanwhile, richie was trying to sit up under the table which on resulted in him banging his head. bill and y/n shared a glance and both banged the table. mr vernon was relentless and leant forward on the table.

"what was it? the noise." he said, spitting in bill's face. richie smirked to himself as he noticed his position. his eyes glanced in between y/n's legs. "really sir, there wasn't any noise." she squealed as she felt nipping and sucking on her thighs. she squeezed his head in between her knees which just made it worse as he moved closer to her.

she coughed trying to stop her light moans from coming out. the group joins in with her not understand why she was coughing but thought it was a good cover. y/n's face was flustered but nobody noticed. "that noise? was that the noise you were talking about?" beverly spoke up, her eyebrow raised in questioning.

"no, it wasn't." mr vernon ran a hand through his hair, sighing. "now I may not have caught you in the act this time but I will." he glared at y/n. beverly laughed loudly at him. "you make book on that missy!" he then turned to y/n. "and you! I will not be made fun off!"

he turned on his heel and headed back to his office. toilet seat cover stuck to his pants. everyone laughed but y/n. she pushed her chair back to reveal a smirking richie. she glared at him hard and hit his back as he got up. "it was an accident." he said, kneeling next to her. "I hate you." he shook his head and laughed. he moved closer to her lips and smiled. "sure you do hot stuff." he kissed her lips roughly, she squealed and kissed back before he cut it short. he winked at her and walked towards the back with his marijuana. the group quickly following.