SNEAK PEEK: THE BREAKFAST CLUB

note; here's a little snippet from my it au which is based off the breakfast club, when I publish it it'll be on @r-tozier.

SATURDAY DETENTION.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE you can't get us out of this!" beverly whispered from the back seat to her sister. lucy scoffed. "it's so absurd! why do we have to be here on a saturday?" lucy whined, the girls had been caught smoking in the toilets for the fourth time this year. usually it'd be ignored but mr vernon caught them.

"well if you little brats did as you were told! we wouldn't be here." it wasn't rare their father would shout at them. that was the whole reason they smoked, to ease the pain of a broken family. their mother had died a few years back and their father was an abusive man.

lucy rolled her eyes and opened the car door, she slammed it closed. her elder sister exiting through the back. the difference between lucy and beverly was lucy was popular, she had friends more than her sister. beverly was the loner type, always skipping class.

beverly walked ahead and entered the large, prison like building. lucy watched as her father drove away. sighing, she pulled her brown jacket closer to her body and walked up the steps. the girl trailed her fingers along the walls of derry high. when she finally reached the large, two story library she noticed a few different people.

she knew everyone in the school by name, she was approachable but nobody did actually approach her. the new kid, ben hanscom was sat on the desk next to the one her sister and bill denbrough. behind them was an empty desk, which she gratefully sat at.

lucy watched as three more kids entered the room. a dark skinned one who she knew as mike, he was homeschooled until this year. stan uris and eddie kaspbrak also walked in. they sat behind her while mike took the empty desk in the corner.

banging noises caused the girl's head to snap up and look at the entrance. richie tozier. probably the schools biggest pervert, lucy scoffed as he pulled the chair next to her and sat down. "do you have to sit there? there is an empty desk at the front." richard turned and smirked at her. "why would I sit on my own when I could sit next to a hot babe like you?" he winked at her and she scoffed.