W.O

'Pillow fight'
-
Requested [forgot who I'm sorry]
A/N: I'm so sorry! I've been so busy and I'm super behind on requests but I'll finish them all soon! also this was really bad oh god

"Wyatt stop it!" Aurelia squeal as he hit her again with a pillow. She nearly dropped her book in the process of protecting her face. "If I lose my page, I swear to god noodle head." Wyatt pouted at the nickname, he hated it but he loved it. Ignoring her, Wyatt hit her hands knocking the book. "Wyatt!" Aurelia shouted, "what did I just say!?" She stood up and walked out the room with a pillow, Wyatt didn't question it and followed her. "Where did you go?" Aurelia jumped out from behind the door and hit Wyatt in the back of the head. "Hey!"

She ran the opposite direction and out the door towards Finn's room. She banged her fist on his door. "Finn help! Noodle head is a mad man!" Finn opened the door and let her hide under his bed. she heard the door open and Finn speaking. "I swear dude she didn't come in here." wyatt scoffed sarcastically. "I heard her shout Finn pretty sure she's in here." Aurelia didn't notice her hair was visible from under the bed. she felt something grab her ankle before being dragged out halfway. she screamed as she kicked the hand away and crawled out the other side which wasn't a problem considering she was only 4' 11.

she jumped on the bed as wyatt ran around the bed. finn led down at the same time as she jumped causing her to fall onto wyatt. "shit Aurelia you okay?" Finn exclaimed as he looked over the side of bed. she didn't hear him though because she was kissing wyatt. both were wide eyed until they melted into it. "gross guys I'm still here!" they broke apart to laugh at finn.