E.K

'Richie!'
-
Requested by MaCenzieGrazer
Face claim: Kenzie Ziegler
A/N: my gifs still aren't working I'll add one when I can and I'm so so sorry this took way too long I apologise I've been so busy.

It was a Saturday. Cenzie was sat with Eddie in the Barrens, it was a usual thing between the two. The group knew about it and didn't interrupt well Richie did sometimes but that's only because he was trying to get the two together. They both told him that they appreciated the effort but still didn't believe him when he said they liked each other.

Richie did have a plan though and he knew it'd work. He'd emptied Eddie's inhaler (is it called something different in America sorry British child doesn't know) before Cenzie and Eddie met this morning. "Sooo Eddie how've you been?" Cenzie said, brushing her hair with her fingers. It was a habit of hers when she was nervous. "I'm been pretty good, what about you?" He said as he stood up and began to walk around the Barrens. The pair didn't spot Richie in the bushes, waiting for the right moment. "I've been good, just a bit jumpy..." He gave her a questioning look but let it be, she looked like she really didn't wanna talk about it.

It had gone quiet, so Richie decided to do it now. The pair heard a scream and turned their heads to the bushes where Richie was. "That sounded like Richie!" Cenzie shouted and ran over. "Did you guys see it?" Richie said shaking Cenzie by her shoulders. "See what!?" Eddie screamed, his breathing become a bit unsteady. "The clown!" Richie hated frightening his friends but he knew it would be worth it. Cenzie started to shake in fear but was fine overall but Eddie was a complete mess. Eddie shoved his hand in his pocket and reach for his inhaler, he tried to use it but realised it was empty. "Oh shit, Eddie is it empty?!" Richie said, "Cenzie! kiss him!" she blushed bright red. "Why?!" She squealed, embarrassed because Richie knew about her crush on him.

"I heard it calms people down!" He replied quickly. She sighed and pressed her lips against Eddies who's eyes widened in shock before closing them and pulling Cenzie closer. Richie smiled, his plan was working. She pulled away a short while after. "Are you okay now Eddie?" she questioned him, noticing he'd gotten quite red. He nodded before realising Richie set them up. "Richie! you set us up you didn't see the clown!" Cenzie smiled at Richie, she was thankful because she would never of had the courage to kiss him. "well it worked didn't it?" Richie laughed before pulling the pair into a hug and leaving. "What a dick!" .