R.T

'beverly's sister and hickeys.'
-
NOTE: THEY ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL IN THIS ONESHOT SO THEY ARE AGED UP.
also this is a character test for an upcoming story.
80s MOLLY RINGWALD as ELLA MARSH

"hey! have you two seen my sister?" stan nudged richie as beverly approached them

"hey! have you two seen my sister?" stan nudged richie as beverly approached them. "richie might know." richie hit stan on the back of the head, clearly not in the mood. you see richie and beverly's sister, ella marsh were sort of a couple or so everyone thought.

they were more of a friends with benefits pair. "well, do you tozier?" beverly asked, she was looking for her sister to steal a bunch of cigarettes off her. it was a weekly thing for the sisters.

"I'm here, what do you need bev?" beverly just made a 'hand them over' signal. she scoffed and handed her five out of her packet. "you owe me one." bev saluted and ran off to the bathroom.

ella glanced up at richie tozier, the boy she makes out with in the janitor's closet on a monday morning. he smiled at the girl. the smile that makes her heart flutter. she'd always been a player type of girl but richie made her feel different, she wished they were more than just each other's hook up.

richie felt the same, the only person who knew that was stan. stan had tried and tried to get his best friend to tell her but he always backed out. he said 'hook ups were just her thing' but stan didn't believe him for a second. they looked at each other in a loving way.

"hey, nice hickey ella." she raised her eyebrow at stan and pulled a cigarette from her mouth. blowing smoke out. "nah, richie fucking sucks at them." she chuckled at her unintended pun. "you should see his though." she winked at richie, his face flaring up.

"you told me you didn't leave any!" he growled at her. "you're so sexy when you get angry." ella did a biting motion at richie. stan chuckled at the pair. he turned to look at his best friend and sure enough there was about four hickeys on his neck.

"holy shit rich! she wasn't lying." ella smiled at him, proud of her artwork. richie pulled down his collar and walked up to her. smacking her smoke out of her hand. "he-!" she was cut off by richie, angrily bringing her into a kiss. they parted quickly realising where they were. "fuck you marsh." she flipped him off.

"rich? you aren't actually angry at me are you?" she whispered into his ear, she felt unsure. he shook his head and chuckled. his lips ghosted over hers. "I could never be mad at you, well I could." she frowned. "why would you need to be mad at me?"

stan watched the exchange, knowing he was finally going to ask her. "I'd be angry if you didn't say yes to my next question, it'd be a let down." she tilted her head to the side, stepping back. richie grabbed her wrist and pulled her forward. "ella? will you be my girlfriend?" she nodded and pressed her lips onto his.

"fucking finally!" stan broke the silence and fist pumped the air. the couple chuckled at their friend. "shut up stan." ella hid her head in richie's chest. oh he could get used to this.