S.U

'richie's solo'
-
A/N: I finally finished my second book in my social media series, check it out if you want! here's a short oneshot for our boy stan to celebrate.

(Y/N) was currently leaning against a wall nearby the losers. she was watching her best friend, richie play some sort of trumpet. she pulled her leather jacket further up her shoulders. she looked badass, that's what intrigued stan.

she giggled at the boy playing the instrument before turning her head to look at stan who was leaning against the wall as well. "hey stan the man." he hated that nickname but when she said it, he was in love. he blushed and looked away.

(Y/N) knew about his crush, richie has told her because 'he was tired of waiting for them to make a move'. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and stood in front of him. "hey!" she whisper-shouted over to the young male who was at least an inch taller than her.

he continued to ignore her, he was constantly blushing because of her and he hated it. she used her hand to grab his chin and pull his head down to her height. "I said hey." she said, smiling. her smile was beautiful. "hey." he finally responded but in a whisper. "richie told me about your little crush." his face seemed to automatically get redder.

(Y/N) didn't think it was possible. "don't worry, I like you too." his eyes widened. "y-you do?" she nodded and laughed lightly. she pulled his head forward and their lips finally connected. his hands finally found their way around her waist to pull her close. they parted after a few seconds.

"finally!" they turned to see richie and the group smiling and cheering. stan felt embarrassed but was more shocked to see the 'badass' of the group hiding her face in his chest. "hey stan, move your hands down a bit lower and you'll get to hold that sweet ass." this comment caused (Y/N) to snap back to normal self. "richie! get here!" she shouted as she chased him around the town.