Yandere Esdeath X Reader

"It's done." I mutter dropping the small pouch onto the table. Sitting at the table I lean back putting my feet on the table. "Can't you see that I'm busy?" Leone says in slight annoyance a brown haired boy sitting across from her.

"No, I saw. I just didn't care." I yawn "the item you asked for is in there. I went through a lot of trouble to get it." Getting up I walk off having taken her coin pouch while she wasn't looking. She'll notice later, then maybe she'll listen to what I have to say.

After a short walk I'm not far from home, I sigh. "Another day of honest pay." I chuckle throwing the pouch in the air and caching it. Inside the other pouch was a very dangerous combat enhancing drug ground from bones of a very rare danger beast. Not my personal cup of tea but I guess Leone can do what she wants. Perhaps it's for another member of Night Raid.

Looking at my home I notice one of my lights is on. "That's weird, could've sworn I turned that off." I mumble my suspicion growing. Walking towards my door I open it slowly, making little noise. Hiding around the corner to the lit room I can see three imperial soldiers searching through my belongings, looking for something.

"Fuck, I've been found out." I whisper to myself. "Not how I imagined I'd spend my evening. Someone must've ratted me out." Grabbing my bag and money from upstairs I go to leave. At the bottom of the stairs I see someone I hoped I'd never see. "Shit, this must be because of my dealings with Night Raid."

Glaring at the woman I grit my teeth and turn around to go out the window. My eyes widen as I see another soldier smash me in the face with the hilt of their sword. Following the attack I fall down the stairs clutching my face.

"Gah, fuck!" I growl stumbling to my feet.

"Would you happen to be the owner of this home?" She asks, looking up I can clearly see...Esdeath. "Oh, it's you." She smirks "This is the third time we've taken down your smuggling ring."

"Technically I don't think you can call one person a ring. And did you ever question why I've managed to escape this many times?" I chuckle activating my imperial arms. Within a moment I disappear and sprint towards the door. "Not so fast" she states freezing the ground and my legs in place.

"Either you can show yourself or my men can swing their swords around until they find you."

Sighing I reveal myself valuing my limbs and my life. "Take him." Esdeath orders turning away. Her men cuff me and take me away.

-Time Skip-

My back aches, prison beds are about as uncomfortable as they look. "At least I'm getting hanged tomorrow." I chuckle painfully, my ribs bruised from Esdeath's violent interrogation methods. 

"Do you fear your death?" An all too familiar voice asks.

"No" I mutter looking at the ceiling.

"Do you fear me?" She asks.

"Fearing you is no different to fearing death. Fearing death is pointless and futile." I explain. The door screeches open, looking over to Esdeath my eyes widen at her entering my cell. Sitting up she freezes my limbs to the wall.

"You're a very weak person. Retreat is your only move, why retreat if you don't fear death?" She taunts. "Not fearing death and wanting to die are different things!" I struggle against my frozen limbs.

"You're still a coward."

"Yes. Yes I am a coward. I'd already be dead if I wasn't a coward."  My struggle obviously being in vain I stop struggling. "Why can't we remove your imperial arms?" She taps the centre of my chest where the small gemstone resides.