chapter 19

I can't do it at home. To many people, over decide to do it at school. I got all my supplies, just a rope. I can't deal with this shit anymore, everything has gone to shit. So that why I have to do this. It was 5th hour and hour before school lets out, I convinced my teacher to let me go to the bathroom in the middle of a test, so I walk to the bathroom but as I get there I see alex but luckily he didn't see me. But just my luck when. I got to the bathroom door the rope fell out my bag and he turned and looked at me. I quickly picked up the rope and rushed in the bathroom. I tied the rope on the stall and tied it around my neck. I stand on the toilet, getting ready to jump. I take the sleeping pills that I brought with me to help the process. As soon as I take them someone barged in to the bathroom, so I quickly jump. My eyes go black but I could still feel someone pick me up and I could hear screaming just before I completely pass out.

                        *Alexs pov*
I could have been quicker. I saw the rope fall out her bag but I didn't think anything of it. Now I hold her screaming for help under the rope she had tied. Finally a teacher walks in and sees me crying and holding her and pulls out her phone and calls the police. "How did this happen? She asked "she tried to kill herself, she took a bunch of sleeping pills"I say. The school went into lock down, which means no one can leave there classes. About 5 minutes later the paramedics show up and put her on the stretcher, they ask me what happened so I told them exactly what I told the teacher. Getting to the hospital they take her to the emergency room and tell me to go to the front and call her parents. When I do and tell Carol what happened she quickly hung up the phone. 10 minutes later, im sitting in the waiting room, still crying my eyes out when Carol and Cole shows up "is she ok?" She asked "I don't know" I say "I'm scared" Cole says "come here" I say to him so he does "listen to me, your not going to lose her ok? She's going to be fine" I day hugging him. I can't imagine being in his situation, he loathes parents now he might lose he's only sister. We sat in the waiting room for another 30 minutes, that's when the docter comes in "we almost lost her, but she should be fine now" he says, I  sigh in relief and so does Carol and Cole "you guys can go in her room now she should be waking up soon" he says "thank you" Carol says before walking to her room with me and Cole close behind. She looked so peaceful, I walked over to her, sat in the chair next to her "how did this happen" Carol said "well um she gets bullied at school and what I did to her just added on to it" I say "she didn't want to tell you, I don't know why" I continue "oh my god" she says walking up to her bed touching her head "what did you do to her she said you guys just broke up?" She asked "one of the guys oh bully her came up to ne and threatened me to have sex with her and my deadline was 2 months-" she cut me off by saying "and if you didn't meet the deadline he would hurt her even more then he actually is and you only agreed to protect her" I just nod. All of a sudden I feel a hand on mine, I look up and I see that kayla was up "is that true?"she asked "very much so yes" I say "then I forgive you but if something happens like that again tell me" she says "done" I said smiling "kayla why didn't you tell me this before" Carol says  "I didn't want you to freak" kayla says "tell me when something happens like this again please" she says "ok I will" kayla says smiling. Minutes later the doctor walks in "kayla should be fine, but take it easy" he says "ok thank you docter" Carol says "we also are giving her anti depressants"he says "you can pay at the front, take care" he continues and walks out.
   We put kayla in a week chair and take her out the hospital. Carol asked me take care of her cause she has work, she has to work days and nights. I agreed kayla was already asleep and so was cole, cole was cuddled up to kayla. We get to the house and I picked up kayla and walk to her room and set her down on her bed, but she wouldn't let go "stay" she says tiredly "ugh fine" I say laying down and taking her waist and pulling her close.