chapter 20

*Senior year*
Surprisingly after like a week after I tried to kill myself. I went back to school and people came up to me to say sorry and made sure I was ok. Which would have never happened, if I hadn't tried to kill myself . So trying to kill myself had its benefits. I also made 3 friends jasmine, jess, and khamari out of all of them though khamari is my favorite were like 2 half of a whole idiot. Alex and I are still together by the way and he's still on the football team, he is team captain now. Me? I joined the art club, and started an anti bullying  club. The school is a better place now. Everyone is excepted, people like me came out their shells, over all people started being theirselves. Popularity fell. People liked to say that I made all this happen, but I don't. It was already on the edge of falling I just gave it the push. Right now, I was hanging out with alex, jorden, jess, and Emily and this park playing around "kayla can I ride your skateboard?" Emily asked "fuck no" I say "awe why?" She whined "first of all you'll get your ass hurt and second of all you'll hurt my board so no" I say laughing "so your board is more important than me" she says "that's exactly what I'm saying" I say, she says nothing but gets off of where we were sitting and walks away "I was kidding!" I yell getting off too and running to her hugging her from behind.
   Me and alex went back to my house after the park at like 1am. Cole moved into Corey's room, it's very lonely but I got to decorate it like how I wanted and I got a queen sized bed now too.
  I was currently laying my head on his chest and him playing with my hair "alex?" I ask "what are you going to do after you graduate?" I continue sitting up on his lap "go to college" he says "what college?" I ask "mitchagn university" he says "why?" he asked " good cause im going there too and I don't want you to be far away" I say  "why?" He says "cause I heard long distance doesn't work" I say pouting "well if we ever have to do that just know that I love you and I plan on never letting you go" his words hit me like I was getting hit by the strongest guy in the world. That was the first time he ever said I love you, I sat there shocked wanting to say something bit he beat me to it "what? Oh shit I'm sorry I did-" I cut him off with a kiss, he quickly kissed me back and we stayed like that for about 5 minutes until I pull away "I love you too".