chapter 21

*Alex's pov*
Prom. Its 5 days away and although me and Kayla are dating I still want to ask her. I want to make it special. So when she's in class, I got some guys from the team to do the classic write prom on white t-shirts. Then I'm going to be coming in with a rose. Told you it was going to be classic. It was going to happen her 6th hour. I really hope she likes it.

                          *6th hour*
                           *My pov*

Last hour of the day. Thank God. I am tired as hell, khamari was going on and on about prom and I was half asleep with my head on the desk. "Are you even listening!" He says slamming his hand on my desk "huh no" I say "sorry I'm so fucking tired, I'm so happy we had a free hour" I say, he laughs "so have you and alex talked about prom" he asked "nope" I say "well are you going to ask if you guys are going together, cause times running out hunny" he said "I mean I want to but I don't have the money to buy the dress and shoes" I say annoyed "girl this what you got me for I'm going to help you pay for your dress and shoes" he says "no absolutely not, you are not paying that much money on me" I say "you get paid Saturday right" he asked " yes like 100 plus tips and I still have like 50 bucks from last week" I say "buts dress can go up to 200 to 500 bucks plus I still need shoes" I continued "ok the money you have we will pay the dress with with a bit of mine and then we go get your shoes with my money and you are paying me back for this" he says "thank you" I say smiling a bit "I'm going to do your make up too" he says "no no no no, I already have to wear a dress and heals I'm not going to lose my dignity by wears make up" I say, he just starts dying of laughter "I'm going to force you" he says I just gave him a dirty look then put my head back down. Minutes later as the class was about to end there was a knock at the door, the teacher opened the door and stayed at the door for a while the walked backward towards her desk leading 5 guys spelling out 'prom?' Then alex walking in with a rose I look at k hamari and gave him that 'did you know about this' look he put his hands up and looked down. I look back up to the front, alex walked towards me took my hand and pulled me to the front. "So will you" he asked I was speechless all I did was nod.