chapter 9

About 2 days later I was back at the hell hole called school. Carol drove me to school today, I don't even know why but I got McDonald's out of it.walking in the school there was a bunch of people staring at me, and not like normal this is a look saying 'holy shit she's alive, I thought she was dead' look I never get that look. I walk to my normal spot,a corner upstairs where I sit and draw in the morning. I usually draw what I'm feeling so today I started to draw this scary ass face, that I don't know what it means. Your probably thinking how can u not know what your drawing. It's like my hand has a mind of its own when I'm drawing. It's weird I know.while I was drawing I hear "look she's alive" I look up and see the girl from 3 days ago "look whose not dead"I say "say that again"she says getting closer "I said look who-"I got cut off to Alex's walking up the stairs.

                          Alex's pov
People just need to stop, I got at less 20 questions about what happened to Kayla, if she's dead, if she's coming back, what happened that night. A rumor spread around the school saying she got pushed in front a car by the girl who punched her. There's another one saying that the girl liked me and fought Kayla cause she was getting to close to me. Anyways I was walking up the stairs when I hear Kayla's voice "I said look who-" she stopped and looked at me "what's going on here?" I ask walking fully up the stairs "she insulted me" the girl says "well you punched her,so I don't blame her now get outta here" I say, the girl gasped and stormed away. Drama queen. I walked to Kayla and said "did you really have to insult her" I ask "really? You were just defending me seconds ago"she says standing up "I know but you could have just kept your mouth shut after your insult, she was clearly going to hurt you again" I say starting to yell "why do you even care so much?" She ask "cause I don't want you to get even more hurt" I say "I can take care of myself"I say "no you can't, you get beat up almost everyday if you could really take care of yourself, you wouldn't be in this mess, Kayla your fragile and weak" I yell "you know what, you can go fuck yourself" she says about to cry and running down the stairs.shit. I follow her but she was already gone, she ran out the school. I shouldn't have said that.