chapter 14

*Jordan's pov*
It was 4th hour and alex was telling me what him and kayla were doing last night and he talks about her like a kid talking about candy. I wonder if he likes her? I mean I wouldn't be surprised. The only way I would be surprised is if she likes him back cause even though they had that great time together she seems like she trus to shut every feeling out why?Cause she's afraid.

                       *Alex's pov*
I told Jordan what happened with me and kayla yesterday, he was shocked "I mean damn" he says "what do you think?" I ask "um you are head over heals for this girl in a matter of a month but she has no idea if she likes you or not, thats what is sounds like" he says "but I would be careful, kayla she's a sensitive one but she will beat your ass if she has too, she's also afraid" he continues "afraid of what?" I question "love" he says "want more explanation, pay attention to the way she acts around you" he says getting up as the bell rings. Sometimes I hate Jordan.

                       *My pov*
After school I headed to the football field to watch Alex's football practice. I could see the cheerleaders heading out to as I walk up to the top of the bleachers. A few minutes pass and I'm listening to music still watching their practice and I see that some of the cheerleaders were gone. I sit up and all of a sudden 3 cheerleaders were standing in front of me " so you think that you can just get our head cheerleader kicked off and show up  during our practice" one of them says  "she came to see her little boyfriend" one of them laughed. Next thing you know I'm getting slapped repeatedly "hey! Get the hell away from her!"someone yells, the girls stop hitting me so I take this time to run. I look back and see that Jordan and alex were yelling at them. Minutes later I'm behind the bleachers crying when someone comes to me and hugs me "shhh its alright" immediately I recognize the voice.alex. I hug him back and say thank you, he pulls back takes my chin and lifts it up "did anyone ever tell you that your beautiful" he says right before kissing me. The kiss, my first kiss I wouldn't trade it for another one " ok cheerleading practice is cancel-" we hear a voice say before stoping. We quickly pull away and see Jordan "well about time, anyways coach wants you back, and want you kayla to get a ice pack so come one love birds" he says. We both smile at each other before walking back in.