chapter 3

"Kayla.... Kayla!!"someone yells "huh?"I say waking up to see carol"your late for school hurry up and get dressed" she says  walking out the room. I get up and get dressed and put my hair up in a matter of 3 minutes. Running downstairs I run into the kitchen and grab an apple "want me to drive you"carol says walking in the kitchen "no I'm going to ride my skateboard" I say "you sure?"she asked "yep ok I gotta go"I say grabbing my skateboard that's right by the door "bye be careful"carol says while I'm walking out the door. Before I head off I put my head- phones in, and head out.
Getting to the school I'm riding on the side walk and eating my apple, but while I was about to take another bite I see the guy from yesterday on his phone not paying attention to me riding towards him "hey watch out!!"I say as I get closer to him. He looks up but I swerve out the way but I lost my balance and I fall on the ground. I land on my hand causing it to hurt really bad "you ok?!"he asked "no i land es on my hand it hurts"i say getting up "let me see" he says grabbing my hand "ow ow ow"I say "sorry..It's brushed around your wrist and your bleeding pretty bad, come on let's get you inside"he says, I just nod. He grabs my skateboard and leads me inside. Inside we go into the office and says "hi, she fell off her skateboard and hurt hand pretty bad" he says showing my hand, by now my hand has a lot of blood on it is bruised really bad. "Oh thats looks bad, come on"she says meaning us to a room. "Sit there"she says,i sit down and the guy stands next to me. She cleans the blood and raps up my hand. "Thank you" i say "your welcome now let me get you a pass to class" she said walking out the room. Me and the guy follow her and get our passes, while getting our passes I learn his name alex . I quickly walk out to avoid him but as I'm walking he runs towards me "hey"he says "what?" I say as I keep on walking "why do you say it like that?" He says laughing "haven't you learned nothing!" I yell "what do you mean?" He asked "why do you keep on trying to talk to me, I've warned you other people have warned you, people hate me, if you talk to me and say anything other than an insult then you become just like me an outcast, and your new I don't want you to end up like me so be like everyone else and just leave me alone"I say walking away. I just blew up on a guy I don't even know.werid. I think I'm just scared that he will become and outcast like me, even though I don't know him, I wo never want him to become like me, or anybody for that matter. Plus I don't want to get beat up if I talk to someone.

A/N:this chapter is a little short. But I promise the next one will be longer.