House Confusions

They get off the train and all the first years gasp as they see Hogwarts. Hagrid calls all the first years over and they take the boats to Hogwarts. Sophie gets sat with Ginevra Weasley, Astoria Greengrass, and Romilda Vane.

They walk in the Great Hall and Sophie says Hi to Professor McGonagall. She asks them all to wait and set the hat down on the stool. The sorting hat comes alive and says:

"Welcome Welcome Students,

Students of all sorts.

There will be lots of fun and games,

And lots of wizard sports.

There are four houses here

Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff.

Do not hate the house you get,

Each house is good enough.

Gryffindors have chivalry, 

and are very very brave.

Slytherins are cunning

And they sometimes don't behave.

We have Ravenclaws who are really smart

They treat knowledge as an art.

Then Hufflepuffs who are not as tough

who love with all their heart."

With that being done McGonagall proceeds to read off the list of names to be sorted into their houses ( Quick A/N most of these will be REAL people. Carry On.)

"Romilda Vane" Romilda walks up there slowly and sits on the stool "Gryiffendor"

"Joe Moses" 

"Slytherin"

"Tessa Netting"

"Ravenclaw"

"Rolf Scamander" 

Hufflepuff

There was clapping after every house was called. 

"Sophie Snape" People gasp but other than that the room is deadly silent. Sophie slowly walks up there and sits down on the stool.

The hat  comes to life 

"Difficult very strange. I haven't had one as hard to place as you since Harry Potter himself." Severus sits up in his chair more hoping Sophie does not get placed in Slytherin.

"There is a little bit everything in here. A thirst for knowledge and already very intelligent. Ravenclaw would be a wise pick. But you do have the determination prove yourself worthy of people like your father, and your classmates." As the trio is listening to the hat speak Ron whispers to the surrounding students. "I hope she doest gets sorted into our house. That would be one bloody hell of a nightmare." "I also see loyalty but your not that much Hufflepuff. But I see bravery overall. You're a little shy but you are willing to work it out. I think the best bet would be Gryffindor. Gryiffentdor it is!"

Instead of clapping the Gryffindor table stays quite. It is Dumbledore who breaks the silence by clapping. Then Severus then the whole staff then the who Gryffindor table not including the trio and Ginny stand up and clap as Sophie walks down there.

She sits next to Ginny who was in between Fred and George. "I'm sorry, Draco was mean to you on the train." The trio didn't here this.

"It's alright. These are my brothers. That's Fred." She points to the left. "And that's George" She points to the right.

"Hello there Sophie" Fred says "So it's true. Your father is Professor Snape"

"Yes" Sophie tells them confidently ready to fight if they say one bad thing about her father. George sees the look in her eye.

"Cool" he looks at Snape and he is looking back at him with a look on his face that is telling him "You better not be mean to my daughter."

After dinner the first years get lead up to Gryffindor common room by Percy. 

"Okay first years off to your dorms" He sends them up the correct passageways.

Ginny and Sophie are both excited that their beds are right next to each other.

"Goodnight Sophie"

"Goodnight Ginny"

And from this moment forward Sophie realises she isn't scared anymore.

Authors note

Good day or night everybody. I hope you are enjoying my story. If you will please vote and share it with your friends, please. That would be amazing. Thank you. Thank You. I don't really have a goal yet on the views or vote yet so in doesn't really matter. Also if you will please leave comments on what should happen in later chapters. Check out my Instagram:seirra.ham.

Okay now, what we are really here for. This is the last chapter for at least a week. I'm going camping with my family. So sadly I won't be writing. Speaking of writing I'm thinking about starting another story. I'm not going to give away that many details but the main characters are going to be Severus Snape and Hermione Granger. About my camping i am only supposed to be gone 5 days but i just might be gone for more. See ya soon. <3