0.2

Bullets flew as the others shot, Eve clutching her bleeding arm as the last three fell lifeless. Melissa turned, moving the cloth covering Eve's arm. "Oh baby!"

Eve grimaced, "I'll be fine."

"Wouldn't be too sure about that." She froze, the clicking of a gun echoing through the warehouse.

~     ~     ~     ~     ~

The others were staring, eyes widened as they didn't move. She saw hands twitch towards their guns and she shook her head, feeling a presence get closer, the cold metal of the gun pressed against the back of her head. 

"Drop your weapons." No movement, "Now!"

Five pairs of eyes turned to Eve and she nodded, hands up as she slowly lowered her gun to the floor, the others following suit. "Move. Get together in a circle." They all moved, bundling together, Belle in the middle. Turning she understood why their faces showed the shock they did.

"Who are you?" She couldn't respond, hand clutching her arm as her mouth was ajar.

The plastic owl mask that stared back at her haunted her dreams and nightmares, the face beneath it being all too familiar. "I said - who are you?!"

"I could tell you anything and you would be forced to believe me." She answered coolly, Mel grabbing her hand.

"Then give me a name and I'll decide whether I think you're being truthful or not." She saw the others circling them, guns drawn and she felt like crying.

"Rory."

"You have a last name?"

"No. Something I was never given." She narrowed her eyes, watching the gun and his hands closely. 

"For some reason I find it hard to believe." 

"Well it's the truth. I could make myself one now if that'd make you feel better."

"Rory..." Tammy said softly, warning her to quit while she was ahead.

"Rory." Beatrix breathed, eyes widening, "They're coming."

"What are you whispering about?" A smooth Irish accent flowed through the room and Eve saw Beatrix suck in a sharp breath.

"Rory they'll be here any second what do we do?" Beatrix whispered, voice so light the wind could have blown it away.

"They're not going to do their usual are they?" Belle asked, eyebrows furrowing.

"He asked you a question." Eve grimaced at the stupid pig mask on his face, as they ignored them.

A gunshot echoed, debris from the ground in front of Lola's feet spraying onto her ankles. "Answer. The. Questions." The hockey mask barely muffled the loud and brashness of his voice.

Five...

"Vanoss, what do we do with them?"

Four...

"We take them back in."

Three...

"We question them?"

"What else what I be suggesting?"

Two...

She balled her fist up, as they all snapped back, eyes narrowing on their guns as they waited.

One.

The back door was blown open, wooden pieces flying as they all dove down, grabbing their guns as the guys jumped backwards, guns aimed as men and women ran in, guns aimed right back at them.