Max and Harvey's house.

*Skip to bus ride home from school*

"This is our stop! Finally I can finish my project and then sleep." I say as Max,Harvey,and I walk off the bus.

I pull out my phone and text my older brother.

I'm going to Harvey's house. I'll be home before 9 or 10.

Harvey unlocks the door and we all walk in.

"I'm gonna be in my room doing Musical.ly's" Max says as he walks into his room.

Harvey and I look at each other and start laughing as we walk into his room. I pull out my maths notes and set up my project board. 

I start writing something on a piece of paper then my eyes start to close.

Just one more word. I think as I fall asleep.

When I wake up the project is done and Harvey's looking at his phone.

"Did you do my project?" I ask.

Harvey nods,"You look like you needed some sleep." I hug him.

"Thank you so much." I smile. 

"Now go back to sleep it's only 8." He says. I pull his blanket around me like a cocoon which in the process pulls the blanket off of him. "Hey! You stole all the blanket!"

I smile,"I know." He pulls the blanket off of me and start tickling me. "Stop!Stop it!" I laugh.

"Are you going to give me some blanket?" He smirks.

I nod vigorously twisting to get him to stop tickling me. He stops and pulls away some of the blanket. "You so annoying!" I playfully roll my eyes.

"I know but, you love me." He smiles at me and puts his face really close to mine.

I put my forehead against his. "I'm going back to sleep now." I turn to face my back to him and lay down.

I wake up and Harvey's not laying next to me. I get up and walk into his bathroom. He's standing in the middle of the bathroom with just his underwear on.

"Harvey!Pull your pants up!" I cover my eyes.

"Done." He says and I open my eyes. We make eye contact and burst out laughing.

"I need to learn to lock the bathroom door when you're around." He smiles. I stick my tongue acting like a toddler. 

"Harves?" I say.

"Yeah?" 

"What time is it?" 

"Umm...11." 

"Oh shit." I rush out of the bathroom and grab my bag and project."Thanks Harvey but, I have to go." 

He walks out of the bathroom and hugs me.

"Do you want me to walk you?" He asks.

I shake my head no. "My house is just 1 block down."

I walk out of the house and start running to my house.