The next day...

When I wake up I turn and immediately bump into Harvey. He groans and turns over.

"Sorry,Harvey." I whisper as I get up. I go into his bathroom and take a quick shower and then I contemplate throwing on the clothes I brought but then just put back on my shorts and throw one of Harvey's shirts on.

"Harvey get up." I whisper.

"No......" he mutters . I kneel on the bed next to him and then push him off the bed. He falls on the floor with a thud and I just laugh very hard. Harvey jumps up and starts tickling me.

"Stop it! Stop!" I laugh.

"This is what you get." He smirks.

Max walks in the room and immediately goes into action.
"I'll save you Scarlett!" Max yells and then tackles Harvey off of me.

They wrestle on the floor and I just sit and watch. Harvey ends up getting the upper hand and pinning Max down.

"Scarlett!Help me!" Max yells.
I lean down and kiss Harvey on the cheek which catches him off guard so Max wrestles Harvey and Max gets the upper hand. I laugh at them and Max smiles triumphantly.

I laugh as Harvey struggles under Max's grip.

"Okay,okay. I think Harvey has learned his lesson." I say and Max let's him go. Harvey just lays on the floor. Max stands over him.

"I think his ego's bruised." He smiles and then walks out of the room closing the door behind him. I lay next to Harvey with my head on his chest. 

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"No....." He groans.

"Well, suck it up buttercup." I poke him and help him up. I play on my phone as he gets ready for school in the bathroom.

*Skip to after school*

"I'm bored!" Max exclaims. I laugh as he flops down on Harvey's bed.

"Oh! I know what we can do!" I smile.

"What?" Harvey sits next to Max on his bed.

"Lets go to the Arcade! We can have a contest! Who can win the most tickets!" I grab my purse and Max and Harvey grab their wallets as we head to the arcade.

*At the arcade*

Max and I play Dance,Dance,Revolution and I win.

"Ha! I beat you!" I tease Max.

"Let the master handle this!" Harvey steps up next to me where Max was and the game starts again. We play the hardest song on the game. We both end up with A's but, I beat him by 10 points. 

"Who's the master now?" I smile. We go to the photo booth and take pictures. The first one was funny faces,then smiling,and lastly Max and Harvey kissed both of my cheeks and I had a surprised expression on my face. We walk out and get our pictures.

"Oh lets do that!" I point outside. Since the arcade was at at boardwalk there was some rides outside. I point to a big ride called sling shot.(See picture)

"No way. I'm not getting on that!" Max crosses his arms.

"Harvey?" I look at him with puppy dog eyes. He stares at me for a few seconds and then sighs.

"Fine."

I jump up and down and then Harvey and I run towards the Sling Shot. We pay for it and then get strapped in. 

On our way up Harvey whispers,"Why did I agree to do this?" 

It shoots us and Harvey starts yelling and I just sit there and laugh. When we get lowered to the ground Harvey says,"Remind me to never let you pick the ride."