Interview

Scarlett's pov-

 I sat with Tilly and Leo strumming on the ukulele. 

"So... have you had fun at school?" I ask and then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and hushed voices. What are Max and Harvey up to? I think. Suddenly the door swings open and Max starts playing his guitar and Harvey is holding up his phone live streaming something. I cover my face. Max and Harvey start singing. (Listen to the song above

When they finish I peek out from between my fingers. 

"Scarlett would you be my girlfriend?" Harvey asks.

I smile and pull my  fingers away, "Yes!" Harvey hugs me and ends the livestream. 

About an hour later we hear the door open and Sara comes upstairs.

"So, you are Harvey are a thing now?" Sara asks. Max and Harvey had gone to the basement to practice for a concert they had coming up.

"How'd you know?" I ask.

"Paul and I were talking to a radio interviewer for an interview with Max and Harvey, and then they said Harvey was streaming so we watched it. That was sweet but, we have a surprise so can u get the boys up here?" She asks.

"I have an idea of how to get them up here fast." I smirk and she just laughs.

I pull out my phone and call Harvey I put him on speaker. "Harvs, I need you! Something happened and I need your and Max's help!" I act frantic.

"Okay! We're coming!" He says and hangs up. I hear two sets of footsteps running up the stairs. They throw the door open and Harvey asks, "What's wrong?" Sara and I look at each other and burst out laughing.

"Thanks Scarlett. Okay boys. You guys have an interview tomorrow but,.... Scarlett's being interviewed with you two!" She says. Harvey and Max smile at me.

"Oh no. Wait on radio? Like live?" I ask.

"Yup and we're making you come." Max says.

"It's gonna be filmed though." Sara says. "Are you comfortable with that?"

"She coming. End of story." Harvey says and walks out of the room. I smile nervously.

"I guess I'll do it."

Sara hugs me, "Great! You'll have fun. I already have permission from your parents since we're goning out of town."

I sigh.

*Skip to next day*

I wear this the next day;

I sigh as I put my sunglasses on

*Skip to Interview*

I pull off my sunglasses and Sara holds them for me as her and Paul wait in another room.

Max,Harvey, and I sit in chair with microphones in front of us. On the other side of the table is a lady wearing a pantsuit.

"Hey guys! We're here with Max and Harvey! We also have a special guest! Scarlett, Harvey's girlfriend!" She says into a microphone. I look over at the camera that's pointed at us and smile.

"Hey! We're so happy to be here!" Harvey says.

"Okay, so I thought to make this interesting we'd see how well you guys know each other. We have three whiteboards divided into 3 sections labeled Max, Harvey, and Scarlett. I'm gonna ask you a question and you have to write down an answer for each other." She smiles. "Well, first question, What is your favorite classes."

I grab a marker and write down;

Max- Drama

Harvey- Music

Me- Music/Math

We surprisingly get everything right about each other. 

The lady smiles and says, "Who wrote the song to Scarlett?" Harvey looks at Max and nods.

"Umm... I wrote the song." He breathes.

"Oh! Well, who'd you write it for?" She asks.

"Umm...." He mumbles something.

"Was it for Scarlett? From what we've seen of Scarlett it seems that everything you wrote matches up."

"Umm... Yes. I wrote the song for Scarlett." He looks down at the ground.

"You wrote the song for Scarlett?" Harvey asks quickly standing up. Max nods but, doesn't make eye contact with him. Harvey stomps out of the room and Max follows trying to explain to Harvey.

"What do you think about what just happened?" The lady asks.

"What I think is that you just tore apart the two most talented boys." I stand up and walk out of the room.

Sara is standing in the waiting room pacing. Paul is comforting Max.

"Where's Harvey?" I ask.

"I don't know? He stormed out." Sara says. I run out of the building and look to my right. I just see Harvey rounding a corner. "Harvey!" I yell and run after him. I round the building and Harvey is 15 feet in front of me. I run in front of him. 

"Scarlett, just go please." He says not looking at me. 

I gently push his chin up so he has to look at me. "Harvs, Stop it." 

Harvey sighs and walks around me. I quickly think of something to make him stop.

"SNEAK ATTACK!" I yell and jump on his back. He stumbles but, then balances. He laughs and I smile. "On ward! Back to the interview building." I point back at the building. And Harvey carries me back. 

We enter the waiting room and Sara immediately hugs us which almost makes me fall.

"I was so worried about you two." She says.

"Well, we're back safe." Harvey says. I get off his back and Max walks up to us. 

He opens his mouth but, Harvey turns his back to him. 

"Well I think we should go home." Harvey says and takes my hand to walk out to the car. They make me sit in the middle which is very awkward. Max and Harvey could be over forever. But, I wouldn't let that happen.