idk what to call this chapter

Max's pov-

*Skip to after school at the mill's house*

I start to walk up the stairs and hear Harvey mumbling behind me.

"What's wrong?" I sigh and turn to Harvey.

"Scarlett's talking to Asher again." He says.

"Why's she talking to him." I ask.

"Apparently he didn't cheat. long story." Harvey runs a hand through his hair.

"Well, did you talk to her about it?"

Harvey lightly smiles, "I was hoping you would talk to her."

I roll my eyes, "Harvey that's your job you're her boyfriend."

"But, you're her best friend and she'd listen to an unbiased opinion from you."

"But, Harvey I like her do you think she'd think I was being jealous?"

"No, because I'm her boyfriend. So she's think I was being jealous but, since your her best friend she'd think you were being honest with her."

I sigh as the door bell rings.

"Oh, that's Scarlett. Please talk to her." Harvey walks upstairs to to his bedroom.

I open the door and Scarlett smiles.

"Hey Max what's up." She smiles and she almost looks like she's glowing. She's so happy. Who am I to ruin her mood.

"Umm...Uh... Hi. So I heard you're talking to Asher again." I say.

"Yeah, it's just this girl though she was Asher's girlfriend but, she wasn't and Asher was trying to tell her that when she kissed him. Long story short but, oh well, Asher and I are just talking now."

"I don't think you and Asher should be hanging out." I mumble.

"What! why? Do you know something that I don't?" The smile fades from her face.

"Do you really know if he's telling the truth."

"I don't but, what if he is telling the truth? What if I shun him but, he was telling the truth. What then Max. I know the saying 'Fool me once, shame on you;Fool me twice ,shame on me.' I willing to take the chance that Asher is telling the truth and if he's not than that'll be my fault." She pushes past me and into the house. "Harvey's in his room right?"

I nod and Scarlett disappears up the steps.