School

I wake up the next morning thinking of the night before. I look at the time on my phone it reads, 5:30.

"Yes! I can finally beat Harvey to the bus stop today." I whisper. I quickly throw on this;

I grab my backpack and run to the bus stop

I grab my backpack and run to the bus stop.  By the time I get there it's 7:00. I hide behind a bush and wait for Harvey. Harvey and Max get here at 7:20.

"I can't wait to see Scarlett's face when we scare her." Harvey says with his back turned to the bush where I'm hiding. I jump onto his back and yell,

"Boo!" He yelps but doesn't fall.
"Scarlett!" He yells. He grabs my legs and pushes my arms off so I'm hanging on his back.
"HARVEY!Put me down!" I scream.
"You have to apologize to me first." I can almost sense his smirk.
"Okay!Okay! I'm sorry! Now put me down please." I say.
He lets me down so I'll have to to a flip in order to not fall on my face. Harvey then leans in to try to kiss me but, I dodge him and kiss Max on the cheek.
"Bad boys don't get kisses Harvey." I smile.
Harvey looks like he's about to pout as the bus pulls up. I notice something white sticking up out of his back pack that almost looks like a flower petal. We all get on the bus and sit down.
Asher's pov(point of view)-
I walk up to my locker Harvey is next to me at his locker talking to Max.
"I'm gonna ask Scarlett to be my girlfriend." Harvey smiles as he pulls some white roses out of his backpack that were surprisingly not smushed.
"Why white roeses?" Max asks.
"Scarlett thinks red and pink roses are cliche." Harvey replies. I'm looking in my locker hoping Harvey doesn't know I'm listening to his conversation. I see Scarlett walk up to her locker across the hall. Harvey puts the roses behind his back and slowly walks towards Scarlett. I quickly run up I Scarlett and get her to face her back towards Harvey.
"I-I know we've only known each other for a little but, would you be my girlfriend?" I ask.
She smiles but hesitates,"Yes!" She finally said.
I watch as Harvey's face drops he stomps back to his locker and slams the roses into his locker.
"What's wrong with Harvey?" She asks. I shrug.
"I should go talk to him." She says as Harvey stomps out to the courtyard. I watch as she races after him.
Scarlett's pov-

"Harvey! Harvey!" I yell. He sits on a bench in the courtyard and I sit next to him. "What's wrong?"

He looks at the ground and snaps,"Nothing."

"You call that nothing! Your usually a happy energetic person. What made you slam your locker." I ask again.

"Asher asked you out. I'm almost 100% sure he over heard me talking to Max about asking you out. I had white roses in my locker to give you and got mad and slammed them in there." He won't look at me.

I lift his face gently to make him look at me. "Harvey I get it but, You need to be happy again." I grab Harvey's hands and pull him up and start dancing with him. After a while I finally get him to smiles. "Mission acomplished!" I yell.

He smirks at me," Come on we need to get to class." We walk to Maths class together.