Bowling

My brother drops me off at the bowling alley at 6. Asher is standing in front waiting for me. As soon as he sees me he smiles at me. His dimples appear and I smile right back.

"Hey. Who's ready to lose?" He says.

"Well, if I had a crystal ball with me I'd bet it'd say you." I playfully stick out my tongue.

He laughs and we head inside.

"What size?" The cashier asks.

"6." I smile.

"11." Asher says.

The guy hands us our shoes and says,"Lane 7."

We walk to the lane and I grab a dark blue 15 pound ball. Asher grabs a green 25 pound ball.

"Okay do you want to go first?" Asher asks.

"Sure but, to warn you I'm pretty good." I tease.

I quickly put on my shoes and step up to the lane. I roll the ball right down the middle and get a strike. I twist around. "Beat that!"

"Oh. I will." He smiles at me. He already has his shoes on so he walks up to the lane and also gets a strike.

At the end of the game Asher ends up winning with 234/300 and me with 225/300.

"Well, I guess you're not psychic. You better get your crystal ball checked." Asher smiles.

I lightly hit him on the arm,"I was...distracted but I'd beat you any other time."

We return our bowling shoes and balls and then start walking out.

"So. where do you live?" I ask.

"Cinder lane. How about you?"

"That's cool I actually live on that street." I smile.

"Well, why don't I walk you home?"

"Sure."

*Skip to Scarlett's house*

"Thanks I had a fun time." I kiss Asher and then walk into my house. When I get to my room I sit on my bed and pull out my phone. I text Harvey.

------------------------------------------------------

(S=me & H=Harvey)

S- 'Hey I just got home. wyd?'

H- 'I was just playing the drums waiting for you to text me.'

S- 'Well, I had fun with Asher.'

H- 'Can you please come over?'

S- 'Umm... I'll have to ask my brother.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jake!" I yell from my room.

"What?" He replies.

"Can I go over to Harvey's?"

"Only if you sleep over. I don't want you walking back in the dark." He says.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Texts to Harvey*

S- 'My brother will let me over if I sleep over.'

H- 'That's fine. Tilly and Leo are gonna be all over you though. Mom and Dad are out right now.'

S- 'I don't mind Tilly or Leo and besides they'll be out for the count by 9:30. I don't think Mrs. Sara will mind me sleeping over she never minds. I'm gonna back some pajama's be over in a minute.'