Reunited?

Scarlett's Pov-

We get home and Harvey gets out of the car and Max just sits there for a minute. Paul and Sara walk into the house and I look at Max.

"Hey. We should go talk to Harvey. He shouldn't be mad after an hour or two. You know him." I say.

Max nods, "Okay. I'll try." He won't look at me. I kiss him on the cheek and then smile. 

"You're forgetting something. Onward my steed." He gets out of the car and lets me get on his back. He walks into the house and sets me on the steps. He takes a breath and I grab his hand. We walk up the steps and open Harvey door. He's looking at his phone.

"What're you doing in here Max?" Harvey sighs and looks up from his phone.

"I-I'm here to say sorry." Max says.

"I don't want your sorry." Harvey says.

"Why are you being mean Harvey. What's wrong with me liking Scarlett?"

"She's my girlfriend." Harvey says as he stands up.

"So what! I'd never try to steal her from you!"

"So then when would you date her?"

"Only if you two weren't dating anymore." Max mumbles.

"SEE That's what I'm talking about!" Then they start yelling at each other. Harvey tackles Max and they wrestle on the floor. Harvey hits Max and I quickly pull him off of Max.

"Stop it! Stop!" I yell. Tears start to stream down my face. I help Max sit up and look at his face. His nose is gushing blood. I run into Harvey's bathroom and wet a clean towel. I hold it on Max's nose lightly.

"Scarlett, I'm so sorry." Harvey says.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too." Max breathes.

"Harvs, I-I don't think this is going to work." I pull the towel off of Max's nose and inspect it.

"What why! I'll do anything." Harvey begs.

"Please. Don't punish Harvey because of me." Max says.

I give Max's nose one more wipe and sigh, "It's not because of you Max it's how Harvey reacted but, if you want to help Harvey meet me outside your house at 7am." 

I get up and walk out of the room.

*Skip to 7am*

I pull open their gate door and walk over to the shed. They come out about 5 minutes later.

"What're we doing here?" Max asks.

"You'll see. I think I left something in the shed. Can you both find it?" I ask.

They both walk into it. "What did you leave in the shed?" Harvey asks.

"You two." I quickly close and lock the door. "You two need to work together to get out." I walk away and sit in a patio chair.

Max's pov-

I look around the shed with Harvey. He finds a water bottle and I find red paint.

"I have an idea." We say at the same time. We look towards the chainsaw. I grab an old bucket and pour some paint and water into a bucket to make it more watery. Harvey grabs the Chainsaw and holds it close to the door. I nod. Harvey starts the chainsaw and we both yell. I pour some of the water and paint at the crack under the door.

"Scar! We accidentally started the chainsaw and we cut ourselves!" I yell. I hear footsteps running towards the door. Scarlett gasps and quickly unlocks the door. The door  springs open and Harvey and I step out. We high-five each other and laugh.

"It's not funny!" She yells. "You scared me half to death! I thought you two were hurt." Her eyes start to water. Harvey wraps his arms around her.

Scarlett's pov-

I cry into Harvey chest. 

"I'm sorry Scarlett. You told us to get out of the shed and work together." Harvey says.

"I know but, I care about both of you and I couldn't stand you two getting hurt." I wipe my eyes and then I bang my fist's against Harvey's chest. "Don't scare me like that!"

I turn to Max and hug him. "You two are the worse." I complain and then hit Max on the chest,"But, I love both of you EQUALLY." 

Harvey and Max laugh and then they both hug me.

*Skip to school*

Harvey's pov-

We get to school and Scarlett says she has to go do something.

I start walking to my locker and see Scarlett talking to Asher. She smiles and then hugs him.

I walk up to her as Ash walks away.

"Why were you talking to Asher?" I ask.

"Asher said, he wasn't cheating on me he was talking to a girl that thinks she's his girlfriend. He was trying to umm... well I wouldn't call it letting her down easy ,because she wasn't his girlfriend, but, he was trying to  tell her he wasn't her boyfriend." She explains.

"So you're gonna leave me for him again?" I say.

"No. Of course not." She gently kisses me. "We're just gonna be friends."

I smile at her and slide my hand into hers. We walk to math class and sit down.

Asher smiles at Scarlett and sits on the other side oif her. I roll my eyes and turn to the board.