Madly In Love

Onwards that day Aryanna became attached to Valy. She couldn't stay away from him, not even for a moment. If she was away then she would continously message him or talk to him on the phone, in secret. Her life was now Valy, her world was Valy. Aryanna told Safiyah, Isha and Lesley after that day. They all promised to keep it a secret.

It was a thursday, Aryanna got a text from Valy.

It read: 'Hey sweetheart, want to come over, I'm alone?'

Aryanna replied: 'Okay, I'll be over in about half an hour'.

Aryanna left her house, telling her mum she was going over to Safiyah's to do homework.

Twenty minutes later Aryanna was at Valy's door.

She knocked on the door softly.

"Hey sweety!" said Valy.

"Hey!" replied Aryanna, once again thanking god once again for giving Valy to her.

They went inside and sat on the sofa. Valy cuddled Aryanna up and they listened to some romantic tracks.

"You'll never leave me, will you?" questioned Aryanna.

"Not until I am alive" replied Valy.

"I love you" spoke Aryanna, softly.

"I love you too sweetheart" said Valy in response.

They put a movie on, a Johnny Depp film as he was Aryanna's favorite actor of all time.

It was 7:00 in the evening when the film finished. Aryanna got ready to leave.

She kissed Valy on the cheek and left.

Next week was Aryanna's 16th birthday and she had realized Valy was preparing a surprise for her. However, she did not know what it was. Looking back at that time, Aryanna would do anything to not have that birthday party.