The Meeting

The next day was Saturday,  the day Aryanna was seeing Valy. Aryanna was"  feeling nervous yet hopeful.

"Good Luck" said Lesley, Safiyah and Isha together.

"Thanks guys!" Aryanna said in response.

Aryanna walked out of the house.

10:00am, still no sign of Valy. Aryanna was waiting for the past hour. Just when Aryanna was getting hopeless, Valy appeared.

"Hey" said Aryanna,  not sure what to say.

"Hey, look I like to just get on with what I want to say" replied Valy.

"Okay..." spoke Aryanna.

All of a sudden, before Aryanna got to think, she saw Valy kneeling in front of her.

"Ermmm" murmured Aryanna, not sure on  what was going on.

"Don't say anything, Valy got up and took Aryanna's hands. Aryanna could feel a shiver down her back.

"I thought about what you said and realized how much you love me. I also realized how much I loved you" spoke Valy, as he got closer.

The words touched Aryanna's heart.

"I-" before Aryanna could say anything her lips were locked with Valy's.

That moment Aryanna felt she didn't care about the world, her world was Valy. That instant Aryanna forgot everything, including what Haily had told her. It did not matter. 'Forget Haily, Valy wants you' she thought.