The Birthday Party

Aryanna's birthday was on Saturday. Everyone was invited including Haily and Valy. Aryanna had forgotten all about what Hailt had told her and Haily was quiet about it since that day.

Saturday came, the party was starting at 6:30 in the evening. Everyone had arrived by 7:30, including Haily and Valy. Lesley had made an excuse for Haily, she had told her that Valy was invited by Aryanna's parents, as they knew each other a bit.

Everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' for Aryanna and cut the cake. Aryanna was still waiting for Valy's surprise.

"Can I have this dance?" asked Valy.

"Sure" replied Aryanna, elegantly.

They were dancing and looked sweet together. Valy started romancing Aryanna on the neck and pushed her closer too him, hurting Aryanna. Aryanna didn't like it.

"Valy, what are you doing? Stop" she whispered.

"Romancing with my girlfriend" replied Valy.

"Stop, I don't like it" said Aryanna.

Valy put his hand around her waist pushing her even closer, they were air-tight.

"Why not? We love each other don't we?" said Valy in response.

Valy was now kissing Aryanna's neck and getting to her lips when Aryanna pushed away.

"What the f***! You are disgusting me!" shouted Aryanna, drawing everyone's attention.

All of a sudden Valy burst out laughing, Aryanna was confused as to what was going on.

All of Valy's friends came out of the crowd and laughed.

Aryanna was thankful her parents had left the party early. Haily had left too as she had to get somewhere else with her parents.

"What... what's going on?" asked Aryanna innocently.

"I act really good, don't I?" questioned Valy.

Aryanna was lost, she had no clue on what was going on.

"Yeah, you really do, I mean you carried on doing the dare for two whole weeks!" said Amaan, Valy's friend.

"What dare?!" screamed Aryanna.

"Well, I'm sorry but two weeks ago I was dared to get in a relationship with a girl and keep it running for two weeks and as you wanted me so badly, I thought let's do the dare with her" answered Valy.

Every word stung Aryanna. She was in so much shock that she could hardly speak, and usually she would shout and scream but this time she couldn't. The anger was clear to see in her eyes, they were getting really red.

Aryanna walked upto Valy and slapped him in front of all. Just when he was about to shout, Aryanna cut him off.

"You have hurt me Valy Yusof, you have played with my emotions, you are a disgusting and horrible man, don't ever show me your face again!" spoke Aryanna, her voice trembling.

"Walk away and never come back" said Aryanna, falling to the floor.

Valy couldn't say anything and walked out.

Lesley and Safiyah ran to Aryanna.

Aryanna screamed, losing control of herself. Lesley held Aryanna against her.

"It's okay" Lesley said, trying to sound convincing.