2

(Thats Maggie)

Today is another day. I am still in shock after reading that letter that mom left me. I decided to stay in bed all day and watch Riverdale.

22.10 pm

3 missed calls from Maggie and one voicemail

I decided to listen to the voicemail

Maggie- OMG, Ali! Where the hell are you? Call me back, i have to tell you something.

Ugh really.

Calling Maggie

Alison- Hey Maggie, whatssup?

Maggie- Aliiiiii OMG i have big news!

Alison- Lol, what is it?

Maggie- Well remember that boy i talked about?

Alison- yeaah?

Maggie- He invited me to a party aaaand he told me that i can bring a friend, sooo what do you say?

Alison- No, i don't really feel like partying.

Maggie- Alison Swift, you come to the party on your own will or i will have to drag you!

Alison- Omg M. Ok ok. I will be there, send me the adress.

Maggie- yay, see you there.

Alison- Yeah, see you.

If Maggie say that she will do something, SHE WILL! So i never try to fight back anymore. I picked up a black dress and black high heels. I did my makeup and hair. I like when my hair is straight down. Anyway i took my phone and keys, went out.

23.08 pm

I found the place and walked in. It was so loud. I couldn't even walk down the hallway so i just went back outside. I crashed into a boy. He was so hot, brown hair and deep green eyes.

The boy- Sorry.

Alison- It's ok.

And he walked away.

Then i heard someone scream out my name, when i turned around i saw one and only Maggie.

Maggie- OMG, where have you been? Ok never mind. Come i have to introduce you to him, he is so sweet and hot at the same time, like where do you find someone like that. By the way your outfit is killing it, love love love.

Alison- um, i don't know. I just picked out a dress, but thanks. I like your style too.

She dragged me in with her. I met the boy she was talking about. He was really hot.

We had fun drinking and dancing until the next morning.

I woke up and i wasn't in my bed, what the...?

Maggie- finally you woke up.

Alison- what the hell happened?

Maggie- you got drunk babe, get dressed before his parents comes home, we have to leave in 10 minutes.

Alison- ok ugh

I picked up my stuff and told Maggie that i was leaving. She said that she was going to stay so i decided to take the buss home.

I came home and filled up my bathtub with bubbles. I started reading a book that i just got some days ago. When i was done, i went to bed, this headache is killing me. I took on my sneakers and dress and went to the beach to calm down. I couldn't stop thinking about the letter, i can't believe mom lied to me. Should i find out who my father is or should i just live with the question the rest of my life? I don't know what to do! Whenever i think about it i get mad, maybe i should wait until i am ready to face the fact that i have a father who doesn't even know who i am. Maybe he isn't so bad after all, who knows maybe he changed.