5

I can't fucking believe him, i trusted him. I sat on the chair, in the kitchen. What the hell should i do? I walked over to the fridge and picked up a juice box. I sat down and opened the letter. I took a deep breath.

Letter from Anastasia Swift

To- Alison Swift

Darling, if you read this it means that i failed. I love you so much. I wish i could be there with you, i know that it is hard to not have someone to show you the right way, but i hope that you found your way. I wanted to take care of you but i couldn't. I thought that if i did what i thought was right, it could help me get out of a lot of problems. I decided to do it, but before that, i wanted you to know why i did it. This is the reason i wrote the letter for you. I thought that someone else should take care of you and not me, because i don't always make the right choices and i hope you make the right decisions in your life. I hope you don't turn out be like me, you deserve better, never take the easy way out. I did what i had to and i am so sorry that you have to go through it all alone.

I Changed your name so your father wouldn't find you. I couldn't risk your father to find out about you. But then i again i made the worse decision, i told him about you. That's why i had to hide you sweetheart. I understand if you are mad at me or hate me, but i had to.

There is something i have to tell you about your father. I will tell you who he is then you can decide to do what you want. I don't really want you to find him, because he is a dangerous person. I didn't really have the best relationship with him. I really hope you think about it before you decide to meet him. Your father's name is Jason McCann. I changed your name into Alison Swift, your real name is Alison McCann. I think you know who your father is. Sweetheart i am so sorry for everything. I hope you are alive and healthy. I am so proud of you no matter what you choose to do. I love you Alison. Take care of yourself.

Love, Anastasia

What? My father is Jason fucking McCann. I have to get away from here. I packed my bag, i went into my room and found the box my mother gave me. I putted the box in my bag and locked the door. I stopped. I heard footsteps. I hid myself behind the bushes. It was Tyler with some other guys. They knocked on the door 7 times. Then he broke the handle and they rushed inside. I ran into the woods and came out to the main road. I walked to the bus station and took the bus to the airport. When i arrived i got myself a ticket to where it all started.