16

I walked in and saw my father's lifeless body laying on the ground. I ran to him trying to do cpr, i didn't want to give up. Even tho i knew he was dead. I am used to people dying but when it is someone close to you it's even harder. I cried my eyes out. I couldn't even say i love him. Im feeling so much pain and anger is building inside of me. I heard someone coming closer behind me.

Unknown- Well well well, see who we have here. One and only Alison McCann.

Alison- WHY DID YOU KILL HIM? WE HAD A DEAL!

Unknown- Deals are meant to be broken sweetheart.

Alison- Dont call me that.

I was really angry. I wanted revenge.

Alison- ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION, WHY?

Unknown- You should have some respect for your uncle.

Alison- What?

Alex- Nice to meet you i am Alex McCann.

He smirked.

Alison- Why did you kill my father?

Alex- He had something that belongs to me, so i came to take it. Then you called, so i thought why not have some fun right?

Alison- Is this fun to you?

Alex- Yes, seeing people in pain is fun.

Alison- I will show you what pain is.

I whispered. Four men came in. One of them had gun and the others had knives. They were going to kill me, it's me or them.

Alison- Dad i wont dissapoint you.

Alex- Thats so sweet. Kill her.

He smiled and left the house.

The man with the gun came closer, i did learn some self defence now it's my chance. I kicked his arm and the gun fell. I rushed and picked the gun up and shoot all of them without hesitation. Head shot. Prefect.

I took the knife from the mans hand and stabbed him to get my anger out. There was blood all over my hands. I took the gun and rushed outside to find Alex. He was long gone.

Alison- This isn't over.

That's how my life changed.