13

2 MONTHS LATER

Jason- I have a really good friend at Harvard University, he owes me anyway. He can help you get in that university. You wanted to study medical right?

Alison- Yes

Jason- Ok. Richard call him, and tell him to get her in that university. If he says he can't, tell him that he has to deal with me.

Richard- Yes, sir.

He left the room.

Alison- Thank you jason.

Jason- You are welcome. Anyway i have to go. There is some stuff i have to deal with. He smirked.

Alison- Yes, but... um i was wondering... what happened to Tyler?

Jason- Tyler?

He gave me the who the fuck is Tyler look.

Alison- Yes, the guy that almost kidnapped me.

Jason- Ah that ugly little piece of shit. I took care of him don't worry.

He stood up ready to leave.

Alison- Is he..... Dead?

Jason- Hahaha sweetheart, do you think anyone who messes with what's mine will be able to stay alive?

He laughed and squeezed my cheek.

Alison- Oh.

I was shocked. Even though he wanted to kidnap me he has been my friend for a long time. It was weird that he is dead now.

Alison- Um can we have dinner one day? Father and daughter dinner? Like um maybe we can catch up some stuff?

Jason- Haha sure, like a date? I will pick you up at 20.00. Wear something nice.

Alison- Ok, see you later then.

That was fast. Lol.

6 pm

I showered and fixed my hair. I picked my dress.

I am really nervous

I am really nervous. Should i ask him about mom? What happened between them? I have the right to know, she killed herself because of him. I grew up alone because of both of them. I was left all alone. I deserve an explanation. What if he gets mad and shoots me?

Alison- FUUUUCK. Why am i so scared of him? Ughhhh

I did my makeup and i was ready.

8 pm

Ding dong.

I opened the door.

Jason- Ah. you look nice. Are you ready?

Alison- Thank you and yes.

I picked up my purse and closed the door.

We arrived to this really fancy place, wow. It must be really expensive here.

Jason- Jason McCann

The man- Hello, Mr. McCann. This way please.

We followed him. We sat down. This place is so pretty, maybe i should have put the other dress on.

Jason- What would you like to eat?

Alison- Its so expensive here.

Jason- Don't look at the price. Pick whatever you want.

Alison- Ok.

I smiled at him.

Jason- Finally you smiled. You don't smile a lot do you?

Alison- Not really. I don't have any reason to smile so, i choose not to.

Jason- You look prettier when you smile. You should smile more often. He smiled at me. He meant what he said. I could tell that he wanted to get to know me more.

We ate, talked and laughed. I really had a good time with him. I feel like he is more like a friend and not my father. It was getting late and i am dying to ask some questions about mom. Fuck it. I will just ask.

Alison- Jason?

He looked at me.

Alison- Well, i wanted to ask you this for a long time but i am scared to ask.

Jason- Is it about your mother?

Alison- Oh how did you know?

Can he read my mind shit.

Jason- Hahaha, No i can't read your mind.

Alison- I am not sure about that.

I was confused.

Jason- Well i can read your face expressions. Not that hard you know.

He smirked.

Alison- Ah, yeah. But um you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

His face turned more serious. Gosh he must be mad.

Jason- What do you want to know?