14

Alison- Jason?

He looked at me.

Alison- Well, i wanted to ask you this for a long time but i am scared to ask.

Jason- Is it about your mother?

Alison- Oh how did you know?

Can he read my mind shit.

Jason- Hahaha, no i can't read your mind.

Alison- I am not sure about that.

I was confused.

Jason- Well i can read your face expressions. Not that hard you know.

He smirked.

Alison- Ah, yeah. But um you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

His face turned more serious. Gosh he must be mad.

Jason- What do you want to know?

Alison- How did you guys meet?

Jason- At a bar.

Alison- Did you know about me?

Jason- No.

Alison- Why was she scared of you?

Jason- She betrayed me and everyone knows how that ends.

He smirked.

Alison- Right. What happened between you two?

Jason- Darling, i won't go in details but she gave all our documents and information to our enemy. Sooo she ran away. I never tried to find her. She never had a reason to be scared of me. And she kept you a secret all these years. You look just like her, gorgeous.

Alison- Did you love her?

Jason- She was the only one i ever cared about. After she did what she did, i could never trust anyone.

He looked away, i could tell that he was hurt. The Jason McCann has feelings. I am not sure if mom lied about how dad is the monster or if she was the real monster. I am confused. This story gets darker and darker. Both of my parents are monsters in their own way.

Alison- Do you know why she killed herself?

Jason- No

Alison- The only thing i wanted was a normal life like everyone else. I wish i was never born. My ... my life sucks and it will always suck. You don't have to worry about me. I will leave and no one will know about Jason McCann's daughter. I won't ruin your life, like i ruined moms life. I will.... Just.

I got my purse and got up.

Alison- I am sorry and thanks for everything Jason.

I walked out of the restaurant. I am sorry Jason i never meant to let you down.

Jason's POV.

What the hell just happened? Did she just leave. I got up and payed for the dinner and went after her.

Where the fuck is she?

Jason- ALISOOOOON.

I tried calling her but her phone was turned off. I drove to her house.

Alison's POV.

He was banging on the door like crazy, he won't leave. I went downstairs and opened the door.

Jason- What the fuck do you think you are doing?

Alison- I am leaving.

Jason- Who gave you a permission to leave?

Alison- Me, i did. You were never there when i grew up so you can't say anything.

Jason- Where are you going?

Alison- Somewhere.

We argued all night. But at the end he told me to leave and do whatever i wanted. So i left everything. It took me 18 years to find him and now that i did i am leaving him.

We are getting close to the end of my story.