6

Miami

This is where i grew up. I went to the orphanage. I saw Caroline who worked there around 6 years, she was the nicest person. She had long brown hair and dark blue eyes. 

Caroline- Alison

Alison- hi

Caroline- how have you been? We miss you around here. She gave me a hug.

Alison- i have been good thanks, and i have to ask you something. But can it stay between us please. I whispered.

Caroline- sure, what do you need?

Alison- can you find information about my parents?

Caroline- i am sorry, i can't go through the files. If someone sees me there, i'll get fired. She looked away.

Alison- please, i really need this right now. Even a phone number will be great. Please.

Caroline- why do you need it?

Alison- i found out who my father is, and i... i want to know if he really is my father. Please this is very important to me.

Caroline- i will try my best, ok?

Alison- yes, thank you so much. I was jumping of happiness.

Caroline- do you still use your old number?

Alison- yes

Caroline- i will give you call if i get the files.

Alison- thank you. I gave her a hug and left.

I stayed at my friends house. She was older than me, but she wasn't the only one living here. Her friends stayed here too. They told me that i could stay in the guest room.

The next morning

Phone buzzing

Caroline- Alison, i got the files.

Alison- thanks, on my way.

I picked up my bag, and rushed to the orphanage.

Caroline- here you go

I smiled at her and started to look through the files.

Mother Anastasia Swift

Father unknown

What?

Alison- is this even possible?

Caroline- i don't think your mother registered your dads name.

Alison- but how... i don't understand. Thank you for the help Caroline this means a lot. I handed her the files.

Alison- i have to go. I gave her a hug and left.

How can this be possible? I can't even find my dad. Maybe he doesn't want to be found. Maybe i should have just asked Tyler. But he is a backstabber, he would keep me away from Jason. I went back to my friends house. I looked through the box one more time to find something. I got so mad that i threw the box on the wall. Something fell out. I picked it up and there it was. A piece of paper, with a address on it. I looked up the address and it was in Las Vegas. I packed my bag and went to the airport. Next stop is Las Vegas.