7

Las Vegas

Las Vegas

When i came out of the airport, i looked around. I saw a taxi cab. I went to it and showed him the address and asked if he knew where it was, and he said yes. So i grabed my bag and sat in the taxi. 

I was looking out from the window, it was so beautiful here. It is really the city of lights as they say.

After some time we were literally in middle of nowhere. I was scared, i looked down at my phone. No signal. SHIT.

Alison- Um Sir?

The man- Yes? Then he looks at me in the mirror.

Alison- Where are we going?

The man- To the address you wanted to. He smirked.

Alison- Oh ok. To be honest i just want jump out of the car. But if i do that how the hell do i get back? It's no one here, omg. After 20 minutes we came to this huge house omg. There was people in front of the gate, with black clothes.

Alison- Are you sure this is the right place?

The man- Yes, i am. So are you going or not?

Alison- Um yes, sorry. I paid him and he drove off. I was left there with a bag and looked at the gate. I slowly walked to the gate, i was shaking. I thought i am going to pass out. Why am i scared to meet my father. I went to that big man that was standing in front of the gate.

Alison- Hi, i was looking for someone named Jason McCann? Does he live here?

The man stared at me like i was crazy.

The man- Wait here.

Alison- Ok.

He is weird. He went inside and called someone and came back.

The man- Why are you looking for Mr. McCann?

Alison- I just have something for him, a letter. I lied.

The man- Oh then you can leave it here and i will make sure to give it to him. He smiled.

Alison- Oh no, i have to give the letter myself, its kinda important. If it's ok?

The man waved his hand to the other man, asked him to come over.

The man- Is Mr. McCann available?

The second man- I don't know, let me call. He left.

I was standing there like an idiot. Looking around. Maybe i shouldn't had come here. I was freaking out what the hell have i done. Mom said he is dangerous, and me being stubborn as hell had to come here. I looked at my phone, it was late. The second man came back and nodded. I think that means yes.

The man- Follow me.

I did as he said. We went inside. Wow so beautiful. Is this a house or a hotel? Lol

There were other man's that stayed in front of the porch. They opened the door for us and we went inside. Holy... we went upstairs. There was this huge office, it looked really nice. Everything in this house was nice.

The man- You can wait here, Mr. McCann will be here soon.

I sat down on the huge couch, it is really comfy. I am nervous af. I am sitting there to meet my dad for the first time after 18 years. .