10

I have been down here for almost a day and i feel like dying

I have been down here for almost a day and i feel like dying. It's cold and it smells so bad. I hear footsteps coming downstairs. Someone opens the door. It was Richard, the man who brought me the food.

Richard- Miss Alison, the boss wants to see you.

I stood up and walked out of the hell hole. I followed Richard to the living room. Jason was standing there looking out of the window.

Jason- You may sit down. He showed me the couch and turned around again, he walked over to the bar and got himself a drink. He made his way to the window again. I sat down.

Jason- So it turns out that you are my daughter.

He was really calm today and it was weird. I didn't want to talk today so i decided to listen to what he had to say.

Jason- You see, you can't live with me.

Alison- What?? I was confused and mad at the same time. Then he turned around and looked at me.

Jason- I said you can't live with me, but i will make sure to give you whatever you need. Like house, car, money and other things you need. I want to make a deal, you keep your mothers name and you won't tell anyone about me being your father.

Alison- But...

Jason- No buts, you do as i say. I am your father and you listen to me! This is the only way to keep you safe.

Alison- Yes you are my father, but you can't just get whatever i want and then disappear again.

Jason- I will give you my number and you can call me whenever you need anything. I will make sure to give you everything you need.

Alison- I need a father, not your money.

Jason- It's dangerous, if anyone finds out that you are my daughter, they will take you away from me and maybe even kill you.

Alison- Oh why do you suddenly care about me? He ignored my question.

Jason- You can stay here today and i will fix the house for you.

Alison- Ok

Then he walked away. I just sat there thinking about how life is going to change. A man gave me my bag back and i looked inside my bag.

Alison- Heeeey

The man turned around and looked at me.

Alison- Where is my papers?

The man- I don't know and i don't care. I was told to give you the bag and i did. He turned around and left.

I picked up my bag and went outside. No one was here today. I walked through the woods. It was sunny today and i loved walking here. It was really nice. I decided to sit down here on the rock and get some fresh air. I wanted to walk further but i didn't want to get lost. I will just walk straight and i won't get lost. So i kept walking until i came to this open place. It was really nice here. I wish i could get away from everything. I do understand that my father has many enemies but i want to stay here. I don't know why i even want to stay here. I sat down. I started to think about Tyler. Why the hell did they break into my house? Why did he steal my mother's letter? Why didn't he want me to meet dad? Should i call him? I don't know. It was starting to get dark. I started to walk back. I feel like i have been walking for hours. Shit, i think i am lost. My phone was about to die. I don't have jason's number, fuck. I used the flashlight on my phone to see where i was walking. After 15 minutes my phone died and i couldn't see where i was walking. Maybe i should just sit here until the sun comes up. I waited another 20 minutes. I think i heard something move. Omg i am going to die here.

Alison- Helloooo? Is anyone thereeee?

Nothing, i started breathing faster. I was scared. I stood up and started running. I ran more than 10 minutes, i couldn't anymore so i fell. Fuck. Now i look like a fucking jungle girl.

Jasons POV.

Jason- Where the fuck is she then? FIND HER NOW!

They only had one job. Where the hell did she go? I went upstairs to check the cameras around the house. I started looking through all of them until i saw that she walked into the forest.

I called everyone and told them to look all around the forest.

Jason- DON'T COME BACK BEFORE SHE IS FOUND. I was irritated. This is the first day and i already lost her.

Jason- OOOHHH shit, he knows. I have to find her before they do. I ran downstairs and took my jacket and ran outside.

Alisons POV.

I swear i saw a shadow. I have been sitting here for awhile now and i started to feel numb. I couldn't feel my feet anymore. I heard something move again. What if there is a wolf. I am going to get eaten alive. I tried to stand up, my legs were shaking. I walked slowly. I just want to go back home. When i looked up i saw someone standing in front of me.

Alison- Oooh gosh, you scared me.

He didn't answer he just stood there.

Alison- Um sir are you alright? I looked at the tall man.

He came closer. I didn't know what to do, i tried to get away but i stumbled and fell. He grabbed me by my arm. When i turned around and looked.

Alison- Tyler???