11

Tyler- Get up Ali

Tyler- Get up Ali

Alison- What? How did you find me? I got up and looked at him confused.

Tyler- I have my own ways.

He tried to drag me but i pushed him away.

Alison- I am not coming anywhere with you.

Tyler- Yes you are.

I started running but he was faster, damn numb legs. He pushed me and i fell to the ground again. I tried to get up but he sat on top of me holding my hands down to the ground.

Alison- Let me GOOOOO. Let me go.

Tyler- Be a good girl and shut the fuck up. I could see that he was getting mad. I spitted on his face.

Alison- I said i am not coming anywhere with you. He punched me in the face. I held my cheek.

Alison- Fuuuck. I kicked him as hard as i could, he fell on the ground holding his leg. I started running.

Alison- HEEEEELP. I couldn't run more, i sat down next to the tree trying to be quite. I have been here around 5 minutes. I heard noises, oh god they found me. Someone put their hand on my mouth.

Alison- MMHMMMMMM.

Jason- Be quite. I nodded. Someone came over.

Jason- Richard, make sure they are gone. We are heading back.

After 30 minutes walk, we finally came home. I went to the kitchen to get some apple juice. I sat down on the chair, taking deep breaths. I was really tired.

Jason- What the hell happened?

Alison- I don't know.

Jason- I mean your face.

Alison- ooohhh that, nothing. I am ok. I looked down.

Jason- Go to the bathroom i will get you first aid kit.

Alison- Ok. I went to the bathroom sat on the bathroom bench waiting for Jason to come.

Jason- What the fuck were you thinking? You can't just leave like that, do understand?

Alison- I am sorry, i just wanted to be alone.

Jason- i won't warn you again. He cleaned up the blood on my face. I looked at myself in the mirror, my cheek and my eye were red and blue.

Alison- Can i sleep?

Jason- Yes, go sleep in my room.

Alison- Thanks. I walked to the door and turned around. Um thank you, for saving me today.

Jason- Get some sleep. He didn't even look at me. I went upstairs and slept on his bed.