8

I feel like i have been waiting for hours

I feel like i have been waiting for hours. My thoughts drew me crazy. Maybe i should lie and leave. Maybe he doesn't want me. Will he kill me? Is that what mom tried to tell me? But i am his daughter, he won't kill me. Don't be stupid Alison he will shoot you. I don't know if i am ready to meet my father yet. What the fuck was i thinking? I have to get out of here. Just when i am about to get up, i hear footsteps getting closer. My heart is beating so fast. No no no please leave. I begged. I closed my eyes. Then the footsteps came closer and closer, it stopped in front of me. I could feel him staring at me. I am scared to open up my eyes.

Jason- Hello, you wanted to see me?

Alison- Oh shit. I whispered to myself. Opening my eyes, he stood there looking down at me.

Jason- You know i don't have time for this, tell me what you want or leave. He turned around and picked up a black folder and started looking through it. He had suit on. His hair looked nice. He looked around 36 years old.

I froze. I couldn't move i just kept looking at him.

Jason- Yes? What will it be? Then he turned around and looked at me.

Alison- Ummmm

Jason- Ok we are done here, leave. I have work to do.

Alison- No, wait. He looked at me confused.

Jason- Tell me what you came here for and how you found this place!

Alison- Well i think i came to the wrong address, sorry.

Jason- You know i can tell if you are lying. Now little girl tell me who sent you? He gave me a creepy look.

Alison- No one sent me, i came here myself.

Jason- I see. How did you find this place?

Alison- Well i... um got a letter and um..

Jason- Will you hurry up and tell me already? You are starting to make me mad.

Alison- I found a paper and there was your address on it.

Jason- And where did find that paper? I could see him starting to getting mad.

Alison- at the bank. He put his folder on the desk and started to walk closer to me.

Jason- Ok, you listen to me little girl. I know you are lying. So why don't you tell me the truth before i fucking kill you!

Alison- I am telling the truth. He came closer to my face, i could feel him breathing. He put his hands on my shoulder.

Jason- Do you know WHO THE FUCK I AM?

Alison- Yes. He grabbed my arm.

Alison- Ouch you are hurting me. Let go of me. He grabbed my arm even harder and looked me in the eyes.

Alison- Fuck! Let me go, i shouldn't have came. She was right.

He let go of my hand and looked at me confused. I held my hand it was all red.

Alison- Sorry for wasting your time, i am leaving.

I grabbed my bag. Then i stormed out of the office.

Jason- Wait, where the hell do you think you are going?

Alison- Far away from you.

I walked outside. Fuck how the hell do i get back. I looked at the road, it was pitch black. Then the man i talked to walked upto me.

The man- The boss wants to see you.

Alison- Tell him to fuck off, i don't want to see him ever again.

The man- Its an order.

Alison- Well i am not coming.

Then he came closer and picked me up, he threw me over his shoulder and walked back inside.

Alison- Let me gooooo. I punched is back but he didn't care. But i kept punching until we came inside the house. He walked downstairs. Oh fuck. There was this creepy basement. He put me down on this bloody chair. OMG, dad is going to kill me OMG. Two other man's had rope in their hands.

Alison- Please, let me go. They didn't care. They tied me to the cair. They left me there alone.

Alison- FUUUUCK. Let me GOOOOOOO. I tried to move but i couldn't. I looked around, my bag. They took it shit. He is going to read the letter. I cried myself to sleep.