Chpt. 13

"Thank you so much." JaeMin bowed to the doctor.

"Your other friend is fine as well, he can go home right away but we have to keep Miss Park a little more." He smiled.

"Is it something serious?" JaeMin said worried while watching the middle aged doctor.

He laughed in response. "No it's Fine. I think she is overworked. You said she had a part time job? She should quit it for a while and keep it low with her exams. Her body needs rest."

"She has to start her internship next week."

"She can try it but as soon as she feels ill again she has to come and see me again. I wrote down medicine she needs to take and tomorrow she can go home again."

"How can you be so sure? She didn't even wake up."

"She has dark circles under her eyes and is a part time working student. I know a lot of people like her and it is always the same, they overestimate theirselfs and bodies." He sighed. "The nurse will come later again to check her blood pressure, please don't stay too long and don't forget to take the young boy home."

JaeMin bowed again and thanked the doctor.

Then the door slid open and a blond haired nurse came in.

"Oh my...." her eyes filled with tears. "SunHi!" She cried and ran towards the bed clinging onto the blanket.

"Hey!" JaeMin raised her voice. "She needs rest!"

"Who... who are you?" The blond haired girl said while sobbing.

JaeMin furrowed a brow. "That's what I wanted to ask you."

//

"She never mentioned her old friends." JaeMin said while taking a sip of her coffee.

"I believe that." The girl responded while looking down.

"Sooo.... AeRi right?"

She nodded.

"Now that I think of it... maybe your name dropped a few times." JaeMin said while thinking back of the conversations she and SunHi had.

"Why didn't she call me?" AeRi said in a low voice. Her eyes were reddened from crying.
"I heard her name and then I decided to check if it's her... but I never thought that I'll be right."

"She has her reasons I guess." JaeMin laid back on the bench they sat.

Then Chanyeol came down the stairs to the empty lobby.

The hall was dark and the lobby only had a dim light because it was already night time in the hospital.

"Are you feeling better?" JaeMin said and Chanyeol looked down embarrassed.

"They said I have to go back home." He said ashamed.

"Good that you are sober now." JaeMin sighed. "We should leave now, the visiting period is already over."

"I'll call you when she wakes up." AeRi said and stood up. "Thank you for the little talk we had." She smiled and went back to work.

"Who was that?" Chanyeol asked as he watched her.

"One of SunHi's good friends." JaeMin responded.

//

I was sitting at a desk in a small office.
It was already dark outside and the only light source was the small lamp on my table.