Chpt. 30

I came back with a coffee in my hand.

Carefully I knocked at the door.

"Come in." I heard him saying from the inside.

As I entered I saw that there was a girl next to him leaning on his desk.

She looked at me curiously.

'I wasn't even away for a minute. Who's that?'

She looked back at JaeBum with a big smile.

"Don't let me down this time please." She said in a sweet tone.

Her voice. Her appearance. The way she moves.

She is definitely flirting with him.

I looked at JaeBum who was fixed on his paperwork, not looking up at her once.

Unimpressed as he was he shook his head.

"Don't bother me with such stupid events. I won't attend it."

"But Lee will be there too! He insisted on you being his special guest." She begged squeezing her chest with her arms to make her breast pop out. I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"Fine." He sighed and looked up to her.

"You need to bring a date of course." She smiled brightly and winked at him.

"Great." He smirked and his gaze slowly wandered on me.

My heart stopped and my eyes widened.

'OH HELL NO! You won't drag me with you!'

The girl's gaze landed on my frozen body. She looked at me arrogantly and eyed me from head to toe. She is obviously angry.

"I will accompany you." She quickly said drawing her gaze back to him.

"No need. I will take SunHi with me." He said with an amused expression, still staring at me.

She clenched her teeth.

"Whatever!" She left the office slamming her shoulder against mine so that the coffee in my hand almost spilled.

With a loud thud she slammed the door shut.

"Who was that beast?" I asked and carefully placed the coffee on his desk.

"Her position is above yours so you shouldn't talk like that about her." He scolded me with a straight face.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Watch your mouth." He said in a harsh tone smirking like the devil.

I crossed my arms.

"I am sorry." I said sarcastically and cracked a fake smile. "Anyways I won't go there with you."

"I didn't ask for your permission. Of course you will come with me." He chuckled. "You are my secretary after all."

//

I slammed my fists on the table making JaeMin and AeRi shrug.

"I can't believe he is doing that to me!"

JaeMin had a few strands of my hair in her hand while AeRi lay the make up sponge down.

Both of them looked at each other and then at me.