WARNING AU!

This is an AU so these are the things I changed just to keep the confusion to a minimum.

*Ahsoka is Altean

*Ahsoka is Allura's older sister but Allura doesn't remember her.

*while Allura was more princessy, Ahsoka took up the position of being in charge of the army.

*Ahsoka's real name is Delmira Arica but I will be saying Ahsoka's POV to make it less confusing.

*Alteans have a VERY long lifespan

*Ahsoka was the original black paladin

*Zarcon was the red paladin, not the black

*In order to be red paladin you need to be part Galra

*A lion only chooses it's paladin if the last paladin either didn't choose an apprentice or if their original paladin became evil * cough cough Zarcon cough cough*

*Lions and paladins have a telepathic link

*the chosen one is supposed to be the next black paladin

*Ahsoka helped found the Jedi Order

*The clone wars ended

*the boys of the 501st never died.

*Anakin loves Ahsoka and is not was not and never will be married to Padme, he sees Padme as a sister.

*Anakin is not the most powerful force user

*order never happened and the clones all got their chips removed.

*ANAKIN DOES NOT BECOME DARTH VADER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The other team members know she is older than Allura, they know all about her except that she is Altean, they think she is a different type of shape-shifting alien, that she's Allura's sister, or that she's the original black paladin and helped to build the Lions.

When Ahsoka left the order she went to Earth and became a female version of Shiro for 3 years, so she still went on the Kerberos mission, but she didn't lose her arm"

This is how i designed the form Ahsoka is currently using, I apologize if you dislike it but it took me a long time and i am very proud of it so I don't plan on changing it.

 I am only going to write this once because I don't like to repeat myself, I DO NOT OWN EITHER STAR WARS THE CLONE WARS OR VOLTRON!!! I ONLY OWN DELMIRA AND ANY BACKGROUND CHARACTERS I END UP ADDING!!!!