Chapter 1: Haruno Sakura

Heyy guys it's me again. So in reality I'm a major Naruto addict O.O. This is just one of my imaginations out of a hundred... hahahahahaha...

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters of Naruto. All rights should go to Masashi Kishimoto.

So please read, comment and vote!! YAAY!

___________________________________________________________________

"WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!" Sakura's alarm clock shouted

"Ughhhhhhh!! I hate hate hate hate mornings!!!" Sakura mumbled under her soft pillow

"WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!! WAKE-"

"SHUT UP!!!" Sakura took the alarm clock and threw it outside the window.

Sakura prepared for school early because she thought that if she was early, nobody will bother her. It was a new school after all. Sakura lives alone in her apartment, but her aunt Tsunade visits her once in a while.

"Wow... I never thought that the school would be this big!!" Sakura stared at the big school in front of her. She was early so she thought that it was good to walk around. Sakura was about to turn left when someone bumped onto her.

"Hey watch where- Sakura-chan?" the person said. Sakura examined the guy but she can't remember anything special about him.

"Do... I know you?" Sakura said

"It's me Sasuke, can't you remember??" Sasuke was already shaking Sakura and Sakura was annoyed by him

"Let go, I don't remember you and I don't intend to do so" Sakura told him and ran off to the west side of the campus.

Meanwhile...

"What did I do to deserve this?" Sasuke said.

Sasuke walked to the principal's office to get his schedule. Sasuke heard a rumor that Sakura was back and he saw her when he was enrolling, but he never thought that she won't remember him. He thought that Sakura moved out from Konoha because the rest of her clan lives there. Sasuke was lost in his thoughts and didn't notice that his brother was already standing in front of him.

"Thinking too much?? Huh Sasuke?" Sasuke looked up to see his brother smirking at him

"What do you want. Itachi"

"Can't I pay my little brother a visit?"

"Get lost!!!"

"It seems that you have found your dear Sakura-chan" Itachi said

"DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER!!!"

"I won't, I have no interest on that wimp"

"Hn" Sasuke said and walked away

"Or not" Itachi said to himself "This will be fun"

<SAKURA'S POV>

I walked towards the principal's office to get my schedule. I was greeted by a woman with short, dark hair.

"Hi my name's Haruno Sakura, Im here to get my schedule"

"Hi Sakura, I am Shizune apparently the principal, Tsunade-sama went to a trip yesterday so she won't be here. So I will be the one to give you your schedule. Wait a sec."

"Hai" I said politely. So this is where Aunt Tsunade works.

"Here Sakura" Shizune-san gave me my schedule, it was quite long.

_________________________________________________________________

Here it goes:

HOME ROOM - HATAKE KAKASHI