Chapter 3:Times collide

When Lincoln awoke he felt the thing he was on it was a bed he couldn't see where he was,but he thought for a moment'maybe my family found me realized their mistake and are forgetting the whole thing'.The theory was disproved when the light was turned on and he saw that he wasn't in his room but a guest room and it wasn't even styled in a way his family would style it.Then he looked at the light switch and the person who flicked it was a girl wearing a green shirt and light blue shorts and a strange white hairstyle and he thought 'well I've never seen anyone whoose hair is styled like that.'The girl said "oh im glad to see your awake come with me my cousin has breakfast ready"Lincoln had questions but he realized he hasn't eaten anything for a while so he went with her.The table had a really good meal on it pancakes and in one of the chairs sat another girl in a unique hairstyle and her 'hair' was black and this other girl said "Marie I was this close to eating your pancakes".The girl named Marie laughed saying"well you know my name is Marie and this is my cousin Callie"Callie smiled at Lincoln and Lincoln back saying "Lincoln Loud" and Marie said "well Lincoln know that we know eachother lets eat."They sat down and Lincoln ate his pancakes while Marie and Callie looked at eachother thinking what to do' you see the sisters carried him when they entered the house Judd saw what the sisters were carrying when they entered the house with him he immediately asked how they found a human. The sisters immediately put Lincoln to rest in the guest room and went back to Judd since he seemed to know what thing this was and when asked he explained everything he knew about humans. The one thing that stuck though was Judd saying the great flood extincting them all so there were two possible theories one a group of humans did survive or the fact he might be the last one. Then Lincoln finished and looked at the sisters and saw their uneasy looks and asked what's wrong the sisters looked at Lincoln and thought 'maybe if we ask him where he is and where he came from will get an answer'. The sisters both looked at Lincoln and Marie said "well I know this is a weird question but where do you think you are". Lincoln thought about it and said "well given the city scenery I'd say Japan"Marie knowing the city to be inkopolis. Then Callie asked "well how did you get here" Lincoln thought about it saying "I remember waking up from a machine stepping out and being in a forest and seeing a city I had a hunch I'd get a new life there exploring it I saved two people and then I'm here" the sisters looked at Lincoln and knew they'd have to tell Lincoln the truth Callie and Marie got up and both got beside Lincoln and Callie said "those two people you saved were us and we both want to say" both hugged Lincoln saying "thank you". The sisters let go and looked at Lincoln Marie saying "there is something you need to know and I'm sorry it's not good news" then Marie sighed and told Lincoln about what happened to the humans and how he was probably the last one. The news was like a car crash and after hearing it Lincoln broke down and Lincoln thought to himself 'I'm alone and lost everyone' Callie and Marie soothed him and hugged him tight Lincoln being told by Marie "we're here for you" the minutes past and Lincoln calm down and said "at least I won't burden my family" both sisters looked confused at Lincoln Callie saying "what does that mean" Lincoln told the sisters about the bad luck situation he had at home. The sisters reactions were different Marie got up and paced peeved any family could do that to their child while Callie cried pitying him and hugging him tighter then Marie said "they were wrong about you being a bad luck charm because you are not one you brought us good luck by saving us". Then Marie got a Sly smirk saying "and that makes you a good luck charm and that's why we should keep you" Callie caught on quick saying "you know I think your luck helped make breakfast sweeter so we're going to keep you". The thought that the sisters had made Lincoln think 'well two girls are better than ten' Lincoln said "okay if I get my own room then sure". The sisters hugged Lincoln Marie saying "now in a little bit we're going out okay" and Callie said "and we're going to get you some clothes to make you look fresh". Then Lincoln confused said "fresh?" Marie said "we're also going to help you adjust". Then Lincoln felt a strange feeling not being in love but something else and the sisters did too. then after getting ready the three left with Lincoln going to learn about the new world and the sisters with a new adventure.