Chapter 8 past friends in the present part 1

The day was still young so Lincoln and the sisters went to eat at Arrowna Mall food court and after eating Lincoln said " where's the bathroom" And Marie looked at him saying "should be over there" and while going there Callie said "and hurry back after you're done". The moment after Lincoln left Marie said "Callie he's not that young he's at least pre-teen age" and Callie looked at her saying" I know but it's not safe in this world and I once thought it was". The moment Callie said that Marie saw a tear Escape her eye and grab Callie's face and turned towards her and said "listen I've talked to the cops and every cop knows what Vam looks like and I even got help from you-know-who". Then Callie guessed "agent 3" and Marie smiled and nodded and said "now smile" and Callie still looking sad said "I don't know". This caused a Sly smirk and Marie said "well in that case" and Callie said "no not that". Meanwhile Lincoln came out of the restroom and said "kind of different sort of the same" and not paying attention crashed into an Inkling and fell down. Then opening his eyes saw white tentacles with the pink on the end and a mole above her lip and wearing a pink and black short skirt and it was an Inkling girl. Then Lincoln saw a blush on the inkling then an angered look "hey you're looking you what are you?" Then Lincoln said "human" and the inkling said "wait the things with bones". Then Lincoln got a confused look saying "um yeah" and the inkling said "well my name is Pearl and remember it bonehead I'll be famous". Then the inkling now Pearl walked away and Lincoln thought "Wow just like Lola". Then he heard what was the loudest laugh ever and then Callie saying "please stop". The tension between the sisters was cut when Marie use Callie's weakness tickling and Marie smiling said "you happy now" and Callie said "yes yes please stop". Then Marie said "oh I don't know" and then Lincoln said "you know I was about to say the same thing". This made Marie confused until she felt Lincoln tickling her armpits same place as Callie. Then before Marie could cover her armpits Callie put her arms over her head and said "revenge" and Marie was tickled for a good 5 minutes until Lincoln stopped. Then Marie out of breath said "okay you got me" and Lincoln laughed and looked at Callie and she was going to say something until she got a call.The talk was a little long Lincoln and Marie were confused until she hanged up and said "Gramps needs to see us". This cause Marie to look confused saying "why" and Callie grabbed their hands and said "you'll see" and Lincoln's thought before going was "you know Pearl kind of acted like Ronnie Anne."